Arizona Kid
I know there's talk about it not wanting it in fall do to people like the Spring Break aspect of it. Well, that's an easy fix! We can all have our cake and eat it too. Host Finals in Fall where it belongs and a good 3x for spring break. It really sucks for people like myself who want to use these next 4+ months to build for another class but can't do to finals being in March. We waste the entire winter. *Just Sayin*
Quote 0 0
team unreal sounds
im with this idea move them to fall. i cant do any thing to my car until march before i think about changing my setup which really sucks.
Quote 0 0
cf2004
i agree
Quote 0 0
team unreal sounds
but of course you will have the winers that would lose the spring break finals vacation combo.
Quote 0 0
Arizona Kid
Quote:
Originally posted by team unreal sounds:
but of course you will have the winers that would lose the spring break finals vacation combo.
That's why to replace that aspect we host a 3x or bigger during Spring Break.
Quote 0 0
team unreal sounds
or do a 4x over 2days sat. 2x sun. 2x for a weekend. that would be awsome
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Spring Break has been a 3X for many years.
Finals used to be in the fall from 1998-2009.
Finals has been moved to March due to SBN and its ability to raise awareness of the sport more directly to db drag WF.
Many would like it to be back in the Fall again but that remains to be seen
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Finals has been moved to March due to SBN and its ability to raise awareness of the sport more directly to db drag WF......

This was just usefull for oversea... For europe it was the dead for our finals...

Most europeans want Finals back in fall...
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
Ahhh what do people not get about moving finals to Sbn the game cannot support it's own finals right now or anytime soon rumor is another org will be moving around new season also.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy