SPL Creator
I'm debating on buying the RTA Upgrade for next season to run either some SQ format comps, or possibly the Psychlone format. I have never competed in SQ comps so I don't really understand a lot of the terms I saw being used in the software for the RTA upgrade. I know there aren't any instructions included with the Termlab on how to use the various features, but how about the RTA Upgrade? I really don't want to spend $300 for some software and mics and not be able to properly use them. Does anyone that has bought it already know if there are good instructions that come with it?

The closest people that might be able to help me are 10 hours away, and I'm really not looking into driving that far for a lesson on using it.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
We are working on YouTube tutorials for Term-LAB (including the RTA). These will be on-line before the first of the year.

Thanks for your business.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
Awesome, that would help out a lot.
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
If you could do at least three of them it would be great. One for the Term-Lab, one for the RTA and another for all the settings in the Event Promoter upgrade.
Quote 0 0
mr_c
I still can't find any instructions or tutorials on youtube?

I need some help to setup the software, just to understand what everything is for ^^

Sorry for pretty bad english =)
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
thats cause he never made any.
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL Creator:
thats cause he never made any.
lolz.
Quote 0 0
GTBOOST
Does anyone have information on the use of the RTA?
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
gotta buy it and figure it all out on your own, thats what I had to do. haven't used it since I bought it either. Steve Meade did a youtube video where he was using the RTA to tweak his system, might be worth a shot looking that up. That will show you more than the Termlab website will.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy