Sean Sturts
I've been out of the game for a while.. But I was going through the garage and found some old equipment (an awesome Kicker C10A).

I think I'd like to beef up my daily driver a bit.. Not too much but enough to sound good...

I'd like to use an amp I already have either my Crossfire 1100D or Viper 1100D5. I'd like to spend about $100-$150 on a 2/3 sub setup. I saw a 3 pack of RE REX12's on ebay for around $150 but I'm not sure how they'll sound or what retail on them is.

Can anyone suggest other "budget" subs? I don't want to put junk in there.. but I don't need a set of RE MTs... I'd like to put another shocker 12" in... Is Mike still around?
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Well the best bank for the buck I found is the audiopipe stuff for sure...I sell re too...my guess is the re's are refurbs...but I have done audiopipe eye candy subs lots...like 2 12's and they do well @ 1.75 ^ft each ported anh I run 1500 watts rms all day to em
Quote 0 0
Sean Sturts
Is the forum going downhill or did noone care?

The REs say they're new... I've heard audiopipe subs... though they weren't bad I couldn't say I was impressed...
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
In a good box....and yes the forum is kinds sloooooow....new and new refurb might be the same thing...but if theyr not refurbs...good sub.... Ap eyecandy>rex sell both. Both great subs win win
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy