dee are
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/10/22/bush-stay-the-course/

wow....

Is it possible to have less than zero credibility?
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Bush is always good for a laugh.
Quote 0 0
edthedrummer
wheres the compilation video of every time he says stay the course, then him saying we've never been stay the course

someone's gotta make a real good video of that, like mix it with music and repeat it like a dj

heh
Quote 0 0
hoffaskiller
I hope bush gets Alzheimer and forgets he was even president before he dies...
Quote 0 0
Bryan Gibson
Quote:
Originally posted by dee are:

wow....

ummm, i dont think freedom of speech from a canadian is credible. and even canadians are lobbying for Bush to be kicked out. What has he done to Canada but only made it the nation to the north of the GREATEST ****ING NATION IN THE WORLD
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
i seen this the other day what a retard.how can he say it so many times,then so we have never been stay the course.does he think were retarted and we cant remember anything he says what a noob
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
Quote:
Originally posted by mtxbird:
i seen this the other day what a retard.how can he say it so many times,then so we have never been stay the course.does he think were retarted and we cant remember anything he says what a noob
you can't even remember how to spell retard when you did it 2 sentences before. so he pretty much assumes you're retarded.
Quote 0 0
dee are
Quote:
Originally posted by Bryan Gibson:
Quote:
quote:

wow....

ummm, i dont think freedom of speech from a canadian is credible. and even canadians are lobbying for Bush to be kicked out. What has he done to Canada but only made it the nation to the north of the GREATEST ****ING NATION IN THE WORLD
And you claiming that Bush has made the US the greatest nation in the world IS credible??!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:

wow....

And you claiming that Bush has made the US the greatest nation in the world IS credible??!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Try again.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I'm sorry, but I fail to see where the opinion of a Canadian amounts to anything when it comes to US Politics...
Quote 0 0
Ash
Hmmm, watched the vid, and while his choice of words wasn't the greatest (given his past use of the phrase) I think it's fairly obvious what he was saying: We're not intending to go about business as usual in Iraq, as in keep doing the same thing month after month; we are trying to adapt strategy to win.

Really, you'd have to be pretty dense to watch that clip and not pick up on what he was meaning. Sure, the word choice wasn't great, but then again if you have the comprehension of an average teen you should have been able to figure it out.

Besides...Clinton didn't know what the meaning of "is" is, Bush 41 had the "read my lips" thing, Reagan was an ex-actor, Carter was perhaps the most gullible President of all time...every President has their faults and GW's seems to be his word choice and public speaking, haha. Get over it.

Ash
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
I'm sorry, but I fail to see where the opinion of a Canadian amounts to anything when it comes to US Politics...
hmmm..werd
Quote 0 0
DrewIT
HEY DEE ARE.... DONT YOU GUYS HAVE SOME GEHY FOOTBALL TEAM CALLED THE ..... WAIT FOR IT.......... "ROUGHRIDERS"? SaskaTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON IS THE HUB OF US POLITICS YOU ARE SOOO INTELIGENT ...LOL
Quote 0 0
DrewIT
NEVER TRUST ANYONE FROM A COUNTRY THAT USES LOONEY'S AND TOONIES FOR MONEY EH?
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:

wow....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
no, dee are, he didn't claim or imply that, I doubt anyone is that stupid. He was just stating a fact, and its true, the US is still the world's only surviving superpower, the strongest economy, etc., etc. With recent losses of power, we are still on top. WE also still have a significant margin of wiggle-room. It'll take more than Bush to take us down. Hopefully the next president will have bett3r fiscal, defensive/miltary, and diplomatic policy, and make up for ground lost during the Bush administration.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy