Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy Show full post »
splfrek
was the first show as bad as it looked on the results page?
Quote 0 0
ssluke
ya come guys get the turnouts happening we need a good 20 plus cars per show ! , hope the shows this weekend have solid turnouts
Quote 0 0
ssluke
Forbidden Fantasy Show Contracts are done...you should be seeing a press release from DB Drags soon...
31 minutes ago
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Quote:
Originally posted by Team XS-SPL Jaysen:
I'm still hiding out under a rock lol
Would ya come out if you had some shows closer to home?

I'd like to make it happen
Quote 0 0
Team XS SPL - Jeffrey
Quote:
Originally posted by splfrek:
was the first show as bad as it looked on the results page?
Before I go ballistic...I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you, "What do you mean by that?"

Was that a derogatory remark about the attendance being bad? Because it's comments such as that, that weighs into the self conscience of potential competitors to second think about competing at shows when some people make condescending remarks about shows, its competitors, and sponsors for competing or putting on shows that are "bad". Which leads to a decline in shows and leading many to ask, "why are there no more shows?"

Well the answer could be, some people talking down about the efforts of others when the people talking themselves become part of the problem and not the solution.

But again I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and regard your comment as a mere observation that was poorly stated much like the example when a woman asks their husband, "Do I look fat in these jeans?" and the husband says something like "Oh yeah" There may be some truth to the answer however, in my opinion, poorly stated.

Moral of the story, or in this case, my rant...is that making such remarks, whether consciously derogatory or unconsciously, one becomes or even facilitates the problem as opposed to providing a solution...in other words, if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Again this is provided that your remark was derogatory and if not, let this be a food for thought.

I mean, whats next? Talking down on people about their systems being inadequate? Or condescendingly asking rhetorical questions such as "how many world championships do you got, again?" [/end of rant]
Quote 0 0
ssluke
you guys are doing a great job i only wish i had u guys in my own region
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by Team XS SPL - Jeffrey:
Or condescendingly asking rhetorical questions such as "how many world championships do you got, again?" [/end of rant]
by the way, how many world championships do you have?

oh, nevermind...

Quote 0 0
westside23
wow cut the drama and take it to the lanes
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy