splfrek
well i'm moving to sacramento by the end of the year.I was wondering if there is any intrest in someone promoting nspl shows around north california?
they would start out slow like one show a month with printed and framed awards just until we see how the turn out will be then go from there.

anyways if you would like to see nspl in north cali post in here and we can see where to go from there.
Quote 0 0
westside23
yeah anything in cali???
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
You have to find someone with Termlab, and call Fred for sanction fee info, not sure if there's anything else involved
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
You have to find someone with Termlab, and call Fred for sanction fee info, not sure if there's anything else involved
I'm all over it! I've talked with fred and posted in smd forum and there is quite a few people that are willing to give it a try.I just dont want to dump a fortune into it to have it fail. LOL
but once we move and get settled down i will start to line things up and if they dont line up I wont go through with it.
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
I'll come out
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Quote:
Originally posted by Thorshammer:
I'll come out
sounds great i just hope the move goes well. I have to run 2 cars out there then come back and get a 5th wheel and the rest of the house.not looking forward to this crap LOL
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Looks like NSPL is definitely growing. Way to go man!
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Quote:
Originally posted by basshead69:
Looks like NSPL is definitely growing. Way to go man!
thanx, I'm going to give it my best.
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Welcome man.
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Maybe you can get Steve Meade to do some NSPL shows with you. NSPL could become huge in Cali.
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Brotha I fully understand lol Just did the move with the wife,5 kids, 7 room house of crap, cars etc... Was not fun lmao!

Its taken almost 9 months to get things rolling so I could start judging Drag events but Im back baby!

Judging 4 events in 6 weeks. lol
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Quote:
Brotha I fully understand lol Just did the move with the wife,5 kids, 7 room house of crap, cars etc... Was not fun lmao!

Its taken almost 9 months to get things rolling so I could start judging Drag events but Im back baby!

Judging 4 events in 6 weeks. lol
I wish i was going to be around for the drags well i could come hang out anyways LOL I dont have an amp or batts or goos subs hahaha
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Come on out and meet the competitor base. What better way to introduce nspl?
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Quote:
Come on out and meet the competitor base. What better way to introduce nspl?
if everything stay's on schdule we wont be out there till the end of nov
Quote 0 0
dahurst87
That would be awesome!!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy