ssluke
we need around 15 more cars for the event to happen this is for idbl , or bass boxing ,right now sign up and receive a free membership to iasca , also once we have all of the entrys in money will be refunded lets make this happen , you can do the 3x or the world finals portion , since there was no shows in the west coast everyone will qualify all you have to do is sign up guys lets make this happen

http://store.iasca.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=cat_entry&sid=7hjbbda0k20r4k6nknfhbtt5f6m25a41
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Luke.....

Whats your current head count at? TeamSSC has 5 cars and is willing, I'll play and I'm sure we can get TeamBassick to participate as well.

Lets get this rolling!
Quote 0 0
ssluke
sounds great rob , current count is around 7 or so with the guys online who have said they want to be there , theres a group on facebook , called iasca worldwide thats were most of the info is , i know you know alot of the competitors down there im sure you can make this happen !

due date for this is the end of january , this is for idbl and bass boxing
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Alrighty! I'll start the round up lol
Quote 0 0
ssluke
sounds great , moe wll be at ces as well if you woud like to talk to him about this
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
I will indeed be stopping by to see him. I have a membership with Iasca even though Ive never gotten to compete lol
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy