LLKOOLJR
IF YOU COULD MAKE A SUGGESTION TO MAKE THINGS BETTER IN NSPL ORGANIZATION, WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS SUGGEST? REMEMBER, BE HONEST AND STRAIGHT UP BECAUSE WE ARE LIKE A FAMILY AND I KNOW THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE.....
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
I THINK THAT NSPL NEEDS TO HAVE MORE INSINTIVES: EXAMPLES, TEAM TROPHIES NEEDS TO COME BACK, MONEY POT FOR CERTAIN CLASSES ECSPECIALLY THE BASS RACE CLASSES! IN ANYTHING YOU START YOU WILL TAKE A LOSS BUT IN THE LONG RUN IT WILL BE SUCESSFUL........I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LOUDEST OF SHOW TROPHIES FOR EACH CLASS @TRIPLE POINT SHOW'S....
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Better flow of information. Events, Rules, Results, etc, etc.
If Fred can't do it, get someone who is online a lot. I'm sure someone would volunteer.

Better trophies/awards especially at 3x events where you pay 3x money.

Cash prizes are always good!

Shows completed in a more timely manner. Most competitors drive a decent distance to attend and need to be able to get home at a reasonable hour.

Maybe try doing some shows with multiple organizations again? NSPL with IASCA, MECA, COMPETITION ONLY, DB DRAG, and/or NSCSPL
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Originally posted by CookieMonster:
If Fred can't do it, get someone who is online a lot. I'm sure someone would volunteer.

Shows completed in a more timely manner. Most competitors drive a decent distance to attend and need to be able to get home at a reasonable hour.

Maybe try doing some shows with multiple organizations again? NSPL with IASCA, MECA, COMPETITION ONLY, DB DRAG, and/or NSCSPL
Good points Walt.....I hope everyone responds to this post? I think our opinions are important to this organization....

[ 10-22-2009, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: LLKOOLJR ]
Quote 0 0
dahurst87
Quote:
Originally posted by LLKOOLJR:
Quote:
quote:

Good points Walt.....I hope everyone responds to this post? I think our opinions are important to this organization....
The only thing about shows ending in a timely manner is when we say that we have to finish up in 10-15 minutes, there is always a few competitors that will still come to the lanes 25-30 minutes later. So this is a ALL AROUND issue. I DO agree with the trophie issue... a change would be nice and multiple organizations would be nice other than DB Drag which we do anyway.

These things should be addressed to the Wrights in person in order to get direct feedback on the subjects. Ask for a competitor meeting to discuss the issues.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:

X2
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Originally posted by dahurst87:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LLKOOLJR:

The only thing about shows ending in a timely manner is when we say that we have to finish up in 10-15 minutes, there is always a few competitors that will still come to the lanes 25-30 minutes later. So this is a ALL AROUND issue.

These things should be addressed to the Wrights in person in order to get direct feedback on the subjects. Ask for a competitor meeting to discuss the issues.
I AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOUR POINTS..... I AM GUILTY OF COMPETING LAST AT SHOW'S BECAUSE I TRY AND MAKE SURE MY TEAM MATES COME FIRST AND I USELY PUT MYSELF ON THE LINE LAST..... I ALSO, AGREE WITH A TEAM MEETING I DON'T THINK WE NEED TO PUT IT ON INDIVIDUALS? I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MEETING WITH TEAMS FIRST AND ONE OR TWO PEOPLE REPRESENT THEIR TEAM AS A WHOLE, WHAT DO YOU THINK? BECAUSE I FEEL THAT THE HISTORY AND MEMORY OF NSPL IS WHAT WE WILL BE FACING? I MEAN I DON'T WANT IT TO FADE OUT LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE SEEN COME AND GO? GUY'S THEIR ARE SO MANY SPL COMPETITORS THAT AREN'T COMPETING? I MISS WAITING IN A LONG LINE TO COMPETE..........
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
show results need to be posted in a timely manner and record updates as well. And it was a nice thing to put up what people use in there setups. This also should be continued may get sponsorship going again this way.
Quote 0 0
dahurst87
^^^ Chuck, I feel like you feel... I too miss watching the lines form and micing a bunch of cars when they come through the lanes. WE, as competitors, have put SO MUCH MONEY in this hobby to let it die out and go to waste. As a whole, I wish the industry would grow like the days of old and organizations and companies would back the competitors like they use to... within reason. I remember back in 2000 when I went to DB Drag finals with 2 Strokers on their way out and Ken Coga gave me 2 Strokers on the spot to replace the ones I had... now that's support. The coolest thing about that was that he didn't even know me but he knew I had his product and I was there to compete.
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Originally posted by dahurst87:
^^^ Chuck, I feel like you feel... I too miss watching the lines form and micing a bunch of cars when they come through the lanes. WE, as competitors, have put SO MUCH MONEY in this hobby to let it die out and go to waste. As a whole, I wish the industry would grow like the days of old and organizations and companies would back the competitors like they use to... within reason. I remember back in 2000 when I went to DB Drag finals with 2 Strokers on their way out and Ken Coga gave me 2 Strokers on the spot to replace the ones I had... now that's support. The coolest thing about that was that he didn't even know me but he knew I had his product and I was there to compete.
WOWWWW! MY THAUGHTS EXACTLY, WHERE DID THAT LOVE FOR THE COMPETITOR AND THE SPORT GO? WELL, I AM IN IT FOR THE LONG RUN.....THIS IS MY HOBBY!
Quote 0 0
Eagle
I'm tired of waiting 2 weeks for results for a show! Or at least it feels that way! Trophies need to be bigger! Plus we need to post what people are running in there cars at shows! etc.etc.
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL KID:
show results need to be posted in a timely manner and record updates as well. And it was a nice thing to put up what people use in there setups. This also should be continued may get sponsorship going again this way.
MAN I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT, I USED TO BE SPONSERED BACK IN 1996-98 WITH CERWIN-VEGA.....I MISS GERMANY? ONCE I GOT TO FAYETTEVILLE NO ONE KNEW WHAT A WISH LIST WAS? THEIR ARE SO MANY GUYS THAT WANT TO COMPETE AGAIN BUT NEVER SPEAK WHATS ON THEIR MINDS? LET'S BE REAL, WE ALL HEAR STUFF FROM EACHOTHER THAT NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT IN THE OPEN, AND AS COMPETITORS WE HOLD A CERTAIN RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHATS WRONG? THIS IS OUR ORGANIZATION, WE MAKE UP NSPL AND OTHER OTHER SOUND PRESSURE LEAGUES...... CHANGE WILL NOT HAPPEN FROM MOANING AND GROANING IN THE CORNER. SO,I SAY WETHER YOU COMPETED 10 YEARS AGO OR JUST STARTED 10 DAYS AGO...... SAY SOMETHING ON THIS POST IF WANT CHANGES?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy