casperskafs
I was wondering if you can stick a battery on a charger to much. I know its bad to over charge a battery like leave it on a charger but can you put a battery on a charger to much. My example is I have a XS Power D3100 that I put on a trickle charger. Nathan @ XS said I could prolly just leave it on the charger since its a trickle but I'm afraid to. Would it be bad if I put it on the charger for 24 hours. Then a week later put it on for 24 hours. Then a week later put it on for 24 hours and kept doing this to keep it between 13 and 14 volts? Would this hurt my battery? I just bought it about a month ago.
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
If it's a peak trickle charger I don't see a problem with it.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
i know you can trickle charge with the xs power chargers i dont see why you couldnt with another charger
Quote 0 0
murilo
You can float charge between 13.8V and 14.4V depending on the temperature (cold = higher).
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
The battery is sitting in my house so the temp is always about 70. I still wonder though if its bad to put a charger on and take it off a lot?
The one time I left it on for a few days I seen it goto like 14.7 so I got worried. The charger is a Schumacher SE Series MC-1
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy