alrile
Hello Termpro family. I haven't posted on here in a while. Hope all is well with all of you.

Unfortunately, the nature of this post is a sad one. A fellow SPL competitor (past and present) that has competed or been a part of competitors vehicles (he helped with our vehicles a lot) is fighting for his life as of this morning. Charles Gross was in a car accident on the 28th of April and apparently had a stroke this morning. I have no more details than this, but I didn't need them to send some prayers his and Carman's way.

Charles is one of the best guys I have known in the industry over the past from his willingness to help out and his willingness to sit down and BS for hours while throwing back some beers.

I wish for a speedy recovery for him and hope all is well.

I figured it was only right to let everyone on here know about this.

Here is his FB page.
http://www.facebook.com/charles.gross.37
Quote 0 0
alrile
Sorry, I was wrong, he had the stroke last night and also had unsuccessful surgery.
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
That's sad news to hear. Hoping he can get through it ok. I dont know him personally, but its always sad to hear. Sending some prayers for him and his family.
Quote 0 0
TheBigOki
Thanks Alan,
as said in Facebook, my thoughts are with him also.
Met him many times and he is really a heck of a guy!
Hopefully he will have much strength to go through this and recover!
Quote 0 0
dBSteve
There is a facebook page " Praying for Charley Gross " you can sign up and join that gives daily updates on his status.

He was in a wreck coming from a stereo show. Was airlifted to hospital in Springfield, Mo. He has been in ICU since 4/28. The majority of the bones in his head were broke. He has had one successful operation. While healing from that, as Alan said, he had a small stroke. Doctors are waiting for recent issues to pass before they can begin with second facial opperation.

He'll be in the hospital for a very VERY long time. As long as everything goes according to plan, he will eventually be ok in time. Right now the family needs your prayers.

There are currently a benifit stereo contest planned for Charley and his family, as well as a couple raffles taking place at other stereo contests over the next couple of months. There is also a donation link on one of the other organizations websites if you wish to help the family out.

If you know Charley, he needs your prayers right now and for awhile.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Thanks for putting this up here Alan, and Steve, thank you for the constant updates on the FB page. He will beat this!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy