sensai Show full post »
sensai
lol i just wanna know da mod.
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
Quote:
Originally posted by BallzDeep:
time warner is the crappy
i've had pretty good luck with them. of course i'm comparing them to cox/sudden link which was a pile dump.
Quote 0 0
Bobinwi
i have Time Warner here in south east Wi and let me tell you, its been the WORST expirience ive EVER had with a cable company.i have had nothing but problems since the day i got service thru them.there has been 12 yes 12 techs out here trying to find the problem of why my modem and digital boxes just reset for no reason. they never found the problem. I ended up finding the problem and fixed it myself and havent had another issue since then.

When i lived in Fort Atkinson Wi i had charter cable, NEVER had a single problem unless it was my fault like forgetting to pay the bill.So im thinking it might be the area a person lives that has the crap for service and customer support.
Quote 0 0
MattTheOneTwo
Quote:
Originally posted by Iconoclast:
In case you didn't know, as Ballzdeep said, AOL owns comcast, so these results should be a suprise... you should have expected extremely high prices, extremely poor customer service, etc.
AOL does not own Comcast they do I guess own Time Warner though (hence the AOL Time Warner).
Quote 0 0
sensai
btw 4 years later and these b*tches still suck ass

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy