Bochambless
I've got a soft top jeep.  4 15s walled.  2 batteries. On less than 5k. That would put me in the ss5k walled class, right? Daily driver. 
Quote 0 0
Team Sound Freqs
Bochambless wrote:
I've got a soft top jeep.  4 15s walled.  2 batteries. On less than 5k. That would put me in the ss5k walled class, right? Daily driver. 

Yes. I already answered this for you the other day. As long as no sheet metal was cut, and is completely stock forward of the b-pillar including leaving the driver and passenger in the vehicle, you are eligible for Pro Stock Wall 5k. 
Quote 0 0
Bochambless

Yes. I already answered this for you the other day. As long as no sheet metal was cut, and is completely stock forward of the b-pillar including leaving the driver and passenger in the vehicle, you are eligible for Pro Stock Wall 5k. 
..I can't compete in the pro walled class.  Street stock wall is less than 5k right? That's what I'm trying to find out.  The pro stock wall class is way too much for me. I don't really know much about it.  Thanks for your advice and now I know a little more than before. 
Quote 0 0
Bochambless
In the street stock 5k walled class,  how many batteries can you have? I could only find the rules for 2018 and someone told me that has changed. 
Quote 0 0
Bochambless

I found the 2019 rules.  I guess they just changed the name of the class since 2018. Pro street wall is 5k max now.  And no limit on batteries. Should be good to go.  Once again,  thanks for the input. 
Quote 0 0
Team Sound Freqs
Bochambless wrote:
   I found the 2019 rules.  I guess they just changed the name of the class since 2018. Pro street wall is 5k max now.  And no limit on batteries. Should be good to go.  Once again,  thanks for the input. 

There never was a battery limit last year for stock wall 5k. You can compete in the super street 3-4 class but it's gonna be a 25dB gap between you and the top two. Pro stock wall 5k and Street Stock wall 5k are the same thing, just renamed for this year. 
Quote 0 0
Bochambless

There never was a battery limit last year for stock wall 5k. You can compete in the super street 3-4 class but it's gonna be a 25dB gap between you and the top two. Pro stock wall 5k and Street Stock wall 5k are the same thing, just renamed for this year. 
yeah,  that's what I meant.  Someone told me it was a 2 battery limit 
Quote 0 0
Brandon Rosser
Also the 5k can only be coming from one pair of speaker wires either from one single amp or two amps strapped. 
Quote 1 0
Bochambless
Also the 5k can only be coming from one pair of speaker wires either from one single amp or two amps strapped. 
yeah,  I saw that.  Shouldn't be a problem. 
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy