Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by tijae:
nice looking box you still doing the 60 i c when you coming back out philly
pOSH cAR wASH spl RESULTS?
Quote 0 0
tijae
hey do you got any ideas on how to get my van louder i seen you car at a few shows in nj i alot louder than before still climbing 149.9 and moving up in ford winstar
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by fecupe2001:
You never posted the street B box, i mean, the one that worked nice, not the 2004 bad designs LOL , great thread!!
I cancelled a new Street B design,( I do have one for 3 10's , trunk design coming up 2011
Quote 0 0
ilvbass
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fecupe2001:
You never posted the street B box, i mean, the one that worked nice, not the 2004 bad designs LOL , great thread!!
I cancelled a new Street B design,( I do have one for 3 10's , trunk design coming up 2011
3 x 10s, do tell
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Trunk pics coming up soon.....
Quote 0 0
PaulE
Can anyone tell me if a rex is still allowed in str a,b and c.and what freq they normally play at,then if any has messed around with the honda civics(hatch) nd what freq to build for
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by PaulE:
Can anyone tell me if a rex is still allowed in str a,b and c.and what freq they normally play at,then if any has messed around with the honda civics(hatch) nd what freq to build for
The optimum Crx freq is between 59-62hz
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
I am currently building a Civic hatch for Street C. Im still not good with the freq of car yet but its still a work in progress.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
why wouldnt they be allowed !
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
Quote:
quote:
I am currently building a Civic hatch for Street C. Im still not good with the freq of car yet but its still a work in progress.
Also have a civic hatch and needs to work on things.
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Trunk pics coming up soon.....
month later now Terry!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy