dominic mrzena
I was wondering how many people would like to see dbdrag in CHICAGO,IL.? since there are no competitions nearby. I am willing to invest in the equiptment if there is a demand for dbdrag. who is interested?
Quote 0 0
98AckCL23
There are already comps in/around Chicago. I personally drove up from southwest Ohio for 2 last season. Jeremy Weber is the judge up near, and he puts on several shows a year. Maybe you're just not looking in the right places for competitions...
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
there was only 1 comp. in chicago and 1 a few hours from chicago. definitley not enough. who wants more?
Quote 0 0
tommyk90
Having shows in/near chicago is a pain for several reasons.

1) Not many places to hold shows
2) STRICT sound ordinances
3) Costs of permits
4) General pain in the ass, traffic, crime, so on

There were several shows around the chicago area last year, you just have to keep an eye out for them.

There were two 3x db drag shows in the northern suburbs, less than an hour from pretty much everywhere in chicago. They were a little over an hour for me and i'm from the south suburbs.

Plus there is a multitude of "local" shows that may have a meter, but aren't sanctioned by any competition organization.
Quote 0 0
stewie
hope to see a few more like that caco meet
Quote 0 0
98AckCL23
Quote:
Originally posted by stewie:
hope to see a few more like that caco meet
I heard the CACO show this year is going to be a 4x... Not sure if that's a 4x weekend or just 1 show, but that should be worth the drive again. Hopefully Doug and I learned from last year, and won't get there at 6am again...
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Can't be a 4x show, only finals is a 4x
Quote 0 0
98AckCL23
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
Can't be a 4x show, only finals is a 4x
I'm just repeating what I was told... Probably a 4x weekend then. A 3x and a 1x or 2 2x's. Either way, it should be a good weekend. Plus, again from what I hear, it's going to be earlier in the season this year.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
3x total point value is the maximum allowed at one venue or general area in one weekend. ie one 3X, or one 2X and a 1X, or three 1X events. 4X wont happen. I tried.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
When is the CACO event suppose to be?
Quote 0 0
bangin hoe
It was in early September.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Quote:
Originally posted by ESP Challenge:
When is the CACO event suppose to be?
Earlier in the season and I believe Jeremy Weber is the judge....
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy