bassjunkie
My computer used to have an icon in the bottom left corner so as i could just click on it and adjust my volume. Now it's gone and i have to go into the "start" part of my computer to find it and then adjust it. My question is is how do i get it back on the bottom left part of my computer??
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
jiggle the power cord?

In all seriousness, I looked through all the settings and found nothing...
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
That sucks. Anyone else??
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
do this goto start then to settings then to control panel and then click on sound and audio devices and then check place volume icon in the taskbar
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I see that now, I looked for 10 minutes last night at home, but that was on my laptop with vista...
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinister-David:
do this goto start then to settings then to control panel and then click on sound and audio devices and then check place volume icon in the taskbar
I did that and still nothing
Quote 0 0
David McLean
Check these

http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1070053.htm

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/34178988/system-tray-speaker-icon.aspx

I am guessing it's a problem in the registry, or the drivers for your sound card.

If all else fails, Jiggle the power cord - a lot!
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Jiggled the power cord....still nothing....LOL
Quote 0 0
chrisfish
click on the show-hide icon down by waer the vol. icon was
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Yeh, now what graphics options comes up and exit tray comes up and 1 other thing graphics properties.
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
I've had that problem a couple times. I also know someone who had it.

I tried everything. and then I googled and tried even more. then I tried all those again. (in all cases)

the only thing that fixed it was a reformat.
Quote 0 0
info giver
what operating system are you running ?
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
windows xp
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
That is really odd. I just turned mine off and turned it back on. Just went to control panel --> Sounds & Audio Devices and it was right there...
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
I'm doomed!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy