Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Team High X-cursion Curtis...for setting the bar again...in 0-1800 watts trunk class,with a 150.5@ 1794watts...
Quote 0 0
Props to Terry Brocks also...he ended up breaking Curtis old record....with a 150.3....so Curtis had to show his number...before we wanted too.....thanks alot Terry...(Lol)
Quote 0 0
Just so everyone knows...that don't know already...Curtis trunk is the first trunk...to give Terry a second place....Congrats on both scores though guys...
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Facebook it Steve....it's dead in here
Quote 0 0
Yeah...you right Terry...
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Congrats to both- awesome numbers for low power!
Quote 0 0
Yes...they showed their asses for sure Chad...that's some Finals type action right there...
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Steve, I figured that would happen if these two ever go head to head. I bet that was a show to see this season. Im gonna have to make finals again this year to see where this one goes. Terry, where are the DDs man? I thought hell had actually frozen over when I saw another brand in your car???????
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
I used the SA15's to test for various reasons ,but one thing for sure my civic is loud again..... I'm always a DD fan ,but I wanted to set a world record with SA15's and I did. the SA15's are louder than the newer DD's but not as loud as the old 95F ones but for low power trunk classes like 0-1800w and Midwest SPL trunk 2000w the SA15's are the sure winner due to cost -vs- spl. would you pay an extra $700 for 2 to 4 tenths? only a few would.
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
THE-SCRAPER wrote:
would you pay an extra $700 for 2 to 4 tenths? only a few would.

Why yes, I would.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
I hear crickets chirping,lol
Quote 0 0
ludeman
Yeah it's pretty dead around these parts!!!! But I'll keep lurking !
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
lol...............................
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy