dB Don Show full post »
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
i thought they owned eight of the SD12k's. I wonder if there's some of that canadian oil SAND with these guys?
uh oh he's on to the special sand....
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Quote 0 0
Team Maxxsonics - John
Wow, congratulations guys!

We could all see it coming from a mile away.

A positive attitude, hard work, and a lot of know-how has proved again why you two are top professionals in the sport and deserve this accomplishment.

Thank you for showing us how to do it right.
Quote 0 0
Bill Wolf
These are the type of competitors I can respect. No bull$hit no giant ego they just let there numbers speak for themselves. Great job guys.
Quote 0 0
Team CNSS-Deron
Congrats Mike and Mark on you world record. All the years of blood sweat and tears are starting to pay dividend.
Quote 0 0
Rip Rock
Thanks John, Bill, and Deron!!
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
congrads guys!!!!!
Quote 0 0
BigDave
Quote:
Originally posted by Rip Rock:
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Would also like to say thanks to SD for the support, dbdon for hosting the best shows around, and powermaster, didnt charge the batts the whole show!! And thanks to everyone who made it too the show. It was good times.
How are them "coles" holding up guys? LOL...Molson Canadian FTW...you guys are great. Congrats on the BIG number.
Quote 0 0
Rip Rock
Quote:
Originally posted by BigDave:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rip Rock:
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Would also like to say thanks to SD for the support, dbdon for hosting the best shows around, and powermaster, didnt charge the batts the whole show!! And thanks to everyone who made it too the show. It was good times.
How are them "coles" holding up guys? LOL...Molson Canadian FTW...you guys are great. Congrats on the BIG number.
Thanks Dave!
Hahaha "coles" you guys down there say it wierd! lol
That was a good night at finals. I might have a pic of it actually.
Quote 0 0
The Natural
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Maxxsonics - John:
Wow, congratulations guys!

We could all see it coming from a mile away.

A positive attitude, hard work, and a lot of know-how has proved again why you two are top professionals in the sport and deserve this accomplishment.

Thank you for showing us how to do it right.
Well said.

Congratulations guys!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy