loud tercell
Today at a 2x in Canada Team Americanbass-Canada was in full force i will post some numbers and classes.

Streetstock A- Dan Wayne 147.1 clamped at 880 watts.

Street B- Jesse Burns 156.8 backed by 156.7

Street c- Dave Dasilva 153.2 with broken windsheild and this is also King of the Trunk.

Team AB-Canada walked away with many first places at this show and myself and Bob would like to congratulate the team.
Quote 0 0
Team Neo - Vernon
Very nice scores! Congrats and good luck!
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
Team KillaHertz Jesse, Nate, and myself worked hard for this and its payed off....more sand in the bag boys, stay tuned!
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Good job!
Quote 0 0
murilo
Congrats Jesse!
Quote 0 0
emaxaudio
Quote:
Originally posted by loud tercell:
Today at a 2x in Canada Team Americanbass-Canada was in full force i will post some numbers and classes.

Streetstock A- Dan Wayne 147.1 clamped at 880 watts.

Street B- Jesse Burns 156.8 backed by 156.7

Street c- Dave Dasilva 153.2 with broken windsheild and this is also King of the Trunk.

Team AB-Canada walked away with many first places at this show and myself and Bob would like to congratulate the team.
what equiptment is jesse running
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Great Job Team AB!

Dave I knew you were gonna come out strong
Quote 0 0
Team Maxxsonics - John
Good job guys.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Nice start guys!
Quote 0 0
bob
Good Job Guys

Please keep up the good work.

Thanks

Bob @ American Bass USA
Quote 0 0
Aaron Bryant
how can dave dasilva be kind of trunk when he hasnt beat mike steirs record yet at a multipoint event?
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Bryant:
how can dave dasilva be kind of trunk when he hasnt beat mike steirs record yet at a multipoint event?
Just wait!
Quote 0 0
emaxaudio
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Bryant:
what is "kind of trunk"
do you mean "king of the trunk"

also you know Mikes score was done 4 years ago...when there different rules..

and this is the "king of the truck" series....not "all time king of the truck"
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Or TRUNK.........maybe.
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Dave did that score with 1 batt 1amp 2 10s and a broken windsheild. P.s look up David Da Silva stats page he has a certified 153.9 which is louder then what Mikes cert was just thought i would tell you.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy