ESP Challenge
I want to say congratulations to everyone at WF this year on making it to the big show and achieving the goals and scores you set out for. I felt privileged to be a part of WF in a whole new way(from the judging side). I got to meet and greet most everyone more personally than ever before. Thank you for doing your thing and making my job a little less hectic by getting yourself and vehicle to the lanes when called. I think everything went smooth in that aspect. There were other issues do be had but unrelated to my specific task at hand.

Once again congratulations to everyone who attended as well as setting records etc.

Thanks

Greg zoller
Newly certified 3X judge.

Let's hope for 2010 to be better in every way.
Quote 0 0
murilo
It was very nice to meet you, Greg, and thanks again for calling me before the runs, since I was all over the place, hehe.

Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Also congrats to the newest 3x judge Greg Zoller!!
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
It was definitely nice to finally meet and talk to you in person. I know you had your hands full between your own car and helping many others at the same time. I look forward to seeing at future events.

Thanks Jerry. I had no idea I would be in the position I am from a year ago. I miss extreme and competing already...hint hint.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy