OkMariner
I wanted to take a minute to say Congradulations to my brother (Blake aka Team BYOB) for graduating from college today.

After today he wil be certified a Ford Master Technician!!

For those that don't know, he has been in Okmulgee, OK attending the ASE program that they offer there. It is a 2 year program (2 months on, 2 months at internship). He leaves being ASE certified and with 2 years of completed college classwork.(I think he showed up to class beside mechanics class).

Anyways, just wanted to congradulate him on his accomplishment and welcome him to the full time working world .

Though I have no fears if somebody brings in a diesel to be overhauled, but I do fear for the little old lady that has a squeak and has to deal with him
Quote 0 0
Team CNSS-Deron
Congrates Blake. Now I have someone to take the Powerstroke to to fix it when it needs service.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Quote:
Originally posted by OkMariner:

Though I have no fears if somebody brings in a diesel to be overhauled, but I do fear for the little old lady that has a squeak and has to deal with him
Now that is funny!
Quote 0 0
justinDOHMAN
way to go blake..
Quote 0 0
sergio.m
thats cool blake gongrats!!!
Quote 0 0
HO-SPL
great job Blake. Now go make us all some money.
Quote 0 0
dblover3
Way to Hoe Blakey, Blake. Now if there was a class on getting loud, j/k,
Quote 0 0
ROB DA MOB 187
Congrats Blake...Now go get loud!

[ 08-27-2005, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Iggster ]
Quote 0 0
TRENDSETTER
good job blake!!!
Quote 0 0
bubgoesboom
Congrats Blake!
Quote 0 0
nick23
congrats Blake. I guess you are gonna be alot busier now, looks like im gonna have to find someone to take over your corner
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy