mdspl Show full post »
THE-SCRAPER
taylorpro wrote:
Great job Terry! now drop it down to 2k and see what it does curious to see how bad I'm going to get railed in street stock this year.lol

The 152.3 was @ 2489w
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
congrats!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
10% auten
wtg terry brocks. you rock sir.
Quote 0 0
db xTc
THE-SCRAPER wrote:
The 152.3 was @ 2489w

Very nice sir!

Can't wait to see what you doing as the season continues.
Quote 0 0
*mikemex*
congrats Terry!
Quote 0 0
mhart
Congrats Terry!!!
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote 0 0
AudioRoach
congrats terry
Quote 0 0
GA Loan
way to go terry. great score!
Quote 0 0
T-Dogg
rbdbdrag wrote:
hummm.seems in 2002 i was running a trunk car and terry had a white van at at audio thunder,now hes in a trunk car,might be a time to come back to the class that i liked,,,,

X2, I remember the white Caravan. I competed against him in SS 1-2 NW in 2002 at a show in VA hosted by Mike Bartels. I ran my trunk car that day, just for ****s and giggles.

Terry, what's good, man!!! I heard you were at Import Face-Off at VA Motorsports Park last year with this car competing. I was there, and didn't see you. Man, you done got a little fatter in the face since the last time I seen you 6 years ago, lol. Congrats man, and good to see you're still doing your thing!
Quote 0 0
Chris B
damn.. this makes me wish i still had my cavalier
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
T-Dogg wrote:
X2, I remember the white Caravan. I competed against him in SS 1-2 NW in 2002 at a show in VA hosted by Mike Bartels. I ran my trunk car that day, just for ****s and giggles.

Terry, what's good, man!!! I heard you were at Import Face-Off at VA Motorsports Park last year with this car competing. I was there, and didn't see you. Man, you done got a little fatter in the face since the last time I seen you 6 years ago, lol. Congrats man, and good to see you're still doing your thing!

Haha, that's what happens when you hit the big four oh T. Long time no see man!
Quote 0 0
T-Dogg
Conclusive wrote:
Haha, that's what happens when you hit the big four oh T. Long time no see man!

No kidding, and I'm dreading that, with three years to go, lol.

Yeah, it's been eons, Chad. How've you been?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy