TEAM SUPER SOM ALEMAO
ok man ...
It is the doubt until December 31 could be used speakers with 2.5-inch coils in the stock category or these rules was valid only in Brazil ... any type of speaker can be used in the 2012 season or there will be limits to equipment referred speakers ....
Team Super Som Alemao
amplifiers Taramps TA2000D
Speakers Eros E-1012CRS
XS Power Battery D2400
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
as far as I'm aware, in 2011, any speakers could be used, with no voice coil size limits, and nothing has changed for 2012 either.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Pretty sure it was a 2.5 limit but might have been 3. I know there was a limit because I was told my kicker L7 was not allowed in street stock but L5's were ok. Was also told a couple others weren't allowed because of their coils but can't member which ones. As far as I know 2012 all subs are allowed
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
as far as I'm aware, it never specified voice coil sizes, last year it simply said:

"The equipment permitted in these classes is restricted to the "consumer-grade" components that are sold everyday at auto sound retail establishments."

But the year before I believe specified voice coil sizes, no cast baskets, and maybe a few other things.
Quote 0 0
taylorpro
^^^ these are correct. This year there is no limitation on equipment that can be used; speaking of sub woofers, that is.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
As said above, no limitations on subs is correct for 2012 in Street Stock
Quote 0 0
TEAM SUPER SOM ALEMAO
the only certainty that I would limete 2kw,1bat max 15 volts 13110 cm cubic,caps 2Farads,Vehicle Run 2000RPM,60hz freq limit,Vehicle Mods - Structural Modifications vehicle permitted.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy