kryptonitewhite?? Show full post »
AQIntrepid
A guy on midwestspl.com is selling the AQ3500s for ***shipped OBO and has 3 left. Please note that as of Dec. 20th Audioque is coming out with a new amp. It is replacing the 3500D. It is going to be the 3500.1 which will be rated at 4300 rms @ 1 ohm at 14.4 volts and the price will go back up to ??.
Please do not post prices.

[ 12-01-2009, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Gavin ]
Quote 0 0
AQIntrepid
And I would love to see someone show me a test in which the AP30001D cant put out 3000 rms. Mine would CLAMP 1400 rms at 6 ohm after rise and peak at 1700 rms at the same load on burps....Just saying. No I am not saying they are the same quality as the other two but they put out power.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by AQIntrepid:
And I would love to see someone show me a test in which the AP30001D cant put out 3000 rms. Mine would CLAMP 1400 rms at 6 ohm after rise and peak at 1700 rms at the same load on burps....Just saying. No I am not saying they are the same quality as the other two but they put out power.
exacly at 6 ohms you would get that power looks to me that you needed to find a way to lower your impedence rise
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
Quote:
Originally posted by kryptonitewhite??:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gavin:
Your 100% right, I though you said the pro's won't do 3k! I do apologize for my jumping the gun. still friends??
aw! lol thats cool
well what the hell, I got edited? I dont remember saying anything bad or that could even remorely be misconstude as such... WTF!

Quote:
Originally posted by AQIntrepid:
A guy on midwestspl.com is selling the AQ3500s for ***shipped OBO and has 3 left. Please note that as of Dec. 20th Audioque is coming out with a new amp. It is replacing the 3500D. It is going to be the 3500.1 which will be rated at 4300 rms @ 1 ohm at 14.4 volts and the price will go back up to ??.
Please do not post prices.
oh, oops, I think I posted price in mine too. Sorry!

So yeah, lookin at getting a AP3500D for the same I was lookin to spend on a crunch, but may wait till the new .1 comes out

Thanks man!
Quote 0 0
AQIntrepid
Oops! lol... Sorry for the prices. So if an amp is capable of putting out 1700 rms at 6 ohm (wired to 2 ohm nominal) then what happens when it is wired to actually play at a 2 ohm load? And yes, my imp rise sucks! Wired at a half ohm I see a load of 1.7 ohm at my peak frequency.
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
Quote:
Originally posted by AQIntrepid:
A guy on midwestspl.com is selling the AQ3500s for ***shipped OBO and has 3 left. Please note that as of Dec. 20th Audioque is coming out with a new amp. It is replacing the 3500D. It is going to be the 3500.1 which will be rated at 4300 rms @ 1 ohm at 14.4 volts and the price will go back up to ??.
Please do not post prices.
I PMed the guy! thanks man, good lookin out! sicaudio is one helpful dude, he sent me the link to the thread... when he is the one I'm supposed to be buying my amps from anyway!

also, just heard this " The gpv30001d has the same board as the aqx35001 but the aqx has better processing for cleaner output. "
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
lets see good quality, large size pics of both boards.
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
lets see good quality, large size pics of both boards.
SicAudio? you frequent here?

I replotted, and I love it. 2 MXs 40 cubic feet @ 15Hz, 6000 watts ( hoping that the GPVs will have plenty of headroom and the gains will be down a touch or a few)

vs

4 MXs 40 cubes sealed 10000 watts ( 100 watts headroom per BXi)

under 40mm Xmech, though I hope the suspension tightening will keep it closer to Xmax in reality


Quote 0 0
D-Bass
make sure you keep enough backpressure on those subs at that kind of power in a huge box.
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
make sure you keep enough backpressure on those subs at that kind of power in a huge box.
ya, I had 1700 on the IB3 in 21.5 cubes... it moved easily, I liked the efficiency and FR responce


YouTube - Crunch GROUND POUNDER GPV 2009 Amplifiers
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
as far as I'm concerned prices shouldn't matter as your not selling them here.

far as I know the AQ can be had about $450 used I think. the AP seem hard to find used but go for around $320 new iirc and the gp3000 I see them from usually around $400 so used price is all the similar. as unless your posting a link to someone's stuff your not really selling it on here. and back before Gavin was a member we used to have our own classifieds on termpro which was one of the best places to get new/used spl gear I'm sure he's seen it mentioned here more than once so is probably aware of that. imo being a mod is over rated and allows said people to twist rules to see fit for themselves. from what I remember (haven't read the rules in a long time here) that rule was meant so dealers wouldn't spam up the forum posting prices and selling stuff. guys have posted PERSONAL gear for sale in the forum sections and not been hasseled.

Iggy has been a mod here for a long time and he posted what used amps could go for in the posts above as well. just trying to express my concern for what I see was not an issue at all imo

also you can find used AQs for cheap on ca.com and usaci forums from the same guy iirc as well as others. everyone is wanting the new one I believe. I want a pair as well... but I don't think my pair of HD3s will appreciate that kind of power LOL. still thinking of doing it tho
Quote 0 0
Iggster
If someone is selling the item a price can be listed (just not a link to the said item as it would violate the no for sale ads)

However, NEW/Dealer prices listed are not allowed, per Wayne....Especially from manufactuers that are not sponsors.....
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
ok, thanks for bein cool about it! ( looks like I still have access hehehehe)
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Ha no worries man. It's all good
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Quote:
Originally posted by HawaiianBassHead:
as far as I'm concerned prices shouldn't matter as your not selling them here.

far as I know the AQ can be had about $450 used I think. the AP seem hard to find used but go for around $320 new iirc and the gp3000 I see them from usually around $400 so used price is all the similar. as unless your posting a link to someone's stuff your not really selling it on here. and back before Gavin was a member we used to have our own classifieds on termpro which was one of the best places to get new/used spl gear I'm sure he's seen it mentioned here more than once so is probably aware of that. imo being a mod is over rated and allows said people to twist rules to see fit for themselves. from what I remember (haven't read the rules in a long time here) that rule was meant so dealers wouldn't spam up the forum posting prices and selling stuff. guys have posted PERSONAL gear for sale in the forum sections and not been hasseled.

Iggy has been a mod here for a long time and he posted what used amps could go for in the posts above as well. just trying to express my concern for what I see was not an issue at all imo

also you can find used AQs for cheap on ca.com and usaci forums from the same guy iirc as well as others. everyone is wanting the new one I believe. I want a pair as well... but I don't think my pair of HD3s will appreciate that kind of power LOL. still thinking of doing it tho
HBH, maybe you should re-read the rules again. and then read the posts that I edited.

"back before Gavin was a member we used to have our own classifieds on termpro which was one of the best places to get new/used spl gear I'm sure he's seen it mentioned here more than once so is probably aware of that. imo being a mod is over rated and allows said people to twist rules to see fit for themselves."

HBH, I was here when they had the classified section, and I wish they would bring it back but, being that people were getting bad deals + other problems it was best to cut it out. If you have a problem with me, PM me and we can handle this. I never twist anything to fit my way so, don't start something you don't know about.. when you become a MOD, you handle your section they way you want and I'll handle mines the way I was instructed by the people who gave me the power to edit.

have a nice day.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy