Serge73
Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me with the "big three" on my CRX. I am planning on changing the wires to zero gauge. From what I understand, I must change the wire from the negative post to the chassis, alternator to positive post, and the engine ground. What must I do when running the zero gauge wire from the alternator through the fuse box? And where is this engine ground? I have heard of people changing the valve/cam cover ground, and also the transmission ground. Can someone please clarify this for me? And also tell me if there is any other grounds I need to change? It would be greatly appreciated. Please go easy, I'm not an expert and yes I have used google =)

Also, if this means anything.. I am going to be using an Alterstart 170 AMP alternator, and a Sundown Audio SAZ2500D amplifier. Thanks in advance.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
You are correct on the Big 3.

Most people leave the factory wires and just add the 0 gauge.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
if u buy a upgraded alt you should have a pos and neg terminal on your alt that will lead back to the battery up front
Quote 0 0
Tinted
go to http://www.canadiancaraudio.com forum

there is a sticky in the general section on how to do big 3, it has pictures and directions.
Quote 0 0
Serge73
Thank you very much.
Quote 0 0
BlackIce
Where in Canada are you located ?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy