odsound
i just bought the car three weeks ago its a 1988 crx and im at the point where im going to start building the enclosure and want to get an idea of where to start at if subs forward port back? subs up port forward? or subs up port back?i will be using two 12" sundown audio z v.2 woofers and a sundown audio saz 3500 amplifier at .5 ohms and a odyssey pc-1700 battery three runs of 1/0 wire from the negative side and three from the positive side....any box help will be appreciated im planning to compete in street B
Quote 0 0
The Instigator
check the common vs seperate thread in subs section. also step that batt up to a 2150 in street b.

with 2 12s most will say subs forward port back. tubes or small enclosure.
Quote 0 0
odsound
Quote:
Originally posted by The Instigator:
check the common vs seperate thread in subs section. also step that batt up to a 2150 in street b.

i would like to run that battery but i think its to big for street B
Quote 0 0
gsaqua
2150's are are under 800 ci so are allowed in street B
Quote 0 0
Fredrik Lindberg
Quote:
Originally posted by The Instigator:

My friends rex with two B2 audio HD12 and 4pcs of B2 M1 amps in Street C
157+ was his score when he had that car.
Quote 0 0
odsound
hey guys so this is what i have i have not had time to really test at all i just put it in the crx on sunday for a cruize show and managed to pull of a 150.8 at 57hz i tried 59hz but it only did a 150.3 thats all the testing i have done any pointers out there from the crx users out there seat position?is there an area i should have someone put pressure on?or am i even on the right track? the box is a 2.9 cuft box port is 7.5" 10"long

Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
Interesting.
Quote 0 0
looks like your starting off on the right path
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy