DDJIMMY
It's my first REX and I am looking for ideas. My options are 1 to 4 9510's on a M4 or 1 to 4 3515's on a M4. I want a daily setup tuned low. What configuration would be better in a CRX.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
The rex is small so 10's or 12's will work better. Fully deaden the car and build a 6 to 8 cube common chamber box with subs up, 1-2 6" precision ports firing back. Use a high output alternator and at least 2-3 good batteries as close to the amp as possible. Multiple runs of 0 gauge wire is a good idea too.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
6th order series tuned bandpass with 1 tens and 2000-4000 watts will do just fine,
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Last setup I had before I sold my rex was 2 12's.
Subs up, 1 6" aero back. Was tuned in the mid 30 hz range. Not huge numbers meter wise, but it was god awful nasty on music!
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
I'm gonna try 2 15's forward first then. Prob mess around with some 8's lol.
Quote 0 0
Jay Odom
i did 4 solox 10s and 6000 watts 149.9 all day
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay Odom:
i did 4 solox 10s and 6000 watts 149.9 all day
Was this tuned low and how was yor setup subs up or forward. I just picked up my REX last night. I have a couple of things to do to it then gonna start running wire and install batteries. Soi will be ready for a box soon
Quote 0 0
Jay Odom
subs up port up tuned to around 37 hertz
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
I'm gonna try 2 15's. Subs forward and slot port facing up to start. Tuned to around 35 on the DD M4 should get naaasty lol
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Well have new brakes(changed everything) new wheel bearings. Gonna build box tonight. Gonna put 4 9510's. What would be better to ground pound. 2 up and 2 forward or all 4 up. I was thinking 2 up and 2 forward?
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Well have new brakes(changed everything) new wheel bearings. Gonna build box tonight. Gonna put 4 9510's. What would be better to ground pound. 2 up and 2 forward or all 4 up. I was thinking 2 up and 2 forward?
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
I did all mine up. Gives you room in front for an amp if needed and don't have to worry about subs firing directly into the seats.
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Well thanks alot for all the help I am glad I found termpro.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
No problem. Keep us posted on your results
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
I will I'll post some pics
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy