DDJIMMY Show full post »
DDJIMMY
Well I traded the 3515's for the 9510's. Did 2 up 2 forward in bout 5 cube port to the back. Is doing pretty good gonna try a couple different boxes. I'll try to put up some pics tonight
Quote 0 0
Bobinwi
is what i dont understand you come here asking for help yet totally disregard everything everyone is telling you and doing what ever way you want. kinda wonder why you even asked
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
It's called ideas. What's the fun of doing the exact same thing someone else done. And if I build what they did then it's them that's loud not me. And all of the ideas are GREATLY. appreciated.

[ 04-20-2010, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: DDJIMMY ]
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Got the 9510's in. Did 2 forward and 2 up port to the back. About 5 cube after disp with 50 Inches of port tuned to 37 hertz. The only way to describe it is ( violent ) hehe. Gonna need more dynamat.
Quote 0 0
Maddog
lets see the pics
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
What do yall use to put pics up on here? I'm building a new box today With all 4 up and see how that does. I'm takin pics I'll figure out how to put them up tonight
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
photobucket
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Ok thanks I went to a local show today it 150.9 in the kick at 34 hertz. Is that pretty good at that frequency? I'll put pics up soon
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]

[ 04-24-2010, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: DDJIMMY ]
Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
I like that look.
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Thanks
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
clean rex, looking good
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Has any one tried latching down the sides of the hatch on the inside of there REX. Or what have yall done to make it close tighter. I can see daylight through mine when it gets low lol. I was thinking about some latches u hook then pull down to lock on each side on the inside?
Quote 0 0
DDJIMMY
Quote:
Originally posted by Boogie Woogie:
clean rex, looking good
I just got a new front windshield and the windows tinted. I went from 9 inches per cube to 12.5 of port and it's violent.
I also put all 4 subs up( thanks for the suggestions lol) I'll put up some more pics tonight
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy