audiobuffru1 Show full post »
audiobuffru1
oh oh need more cells i take them ,
Quote 0 0
winslow
Let me see which cells they are and how many I have, and if you want them...just cover shipping. Many are still NIB.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
Ok im like 2 hrs from ya , Thanks
Quote 0 0
winslow
I have 43 of the 4.5AH DT cells. 25 are still in the factory plastic, and 18 are configured to 12 volt cells. None have ever been used.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
oh nice let me know, i can use them
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
Results of new box tuning, 32 htz peak, was able to due on a safe song for testing at usac event a whooping 140.8 dbs ,need to test few other songs . i really need more batteries power and or just new amp ,hehehe,

But i do need to get new head unit, mine crapped out this weekend so placed an order for new ribbon and wire harness arriving next week wahooo

[ 08-08-2010, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: audiobuffru1 ]
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
Made lil room at end of box storage compartment lil cramped
Quote 0 0
ericw313
Nice box.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1

no pictures of interior of box sorry

Wahoooooooo New head unit is in and lets say sub volume 0 its as loud as my old radio at sub volume 6 yabba dabba doooooooooooooo time to get loud

[ 08-16-2010, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: audiobuffru1 ]
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
OK Updates, New Alpine headunit in ,working on the mids and high of the front staging added small amp 125.2 , making some tuning adjustments .i think with the low freq tuning i hope to see atleast a decent score. still need few more batteries .............other than that it is coming along great , pics to come soon,

[ 08-25-2010, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: audiobuffru1 ]
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
New mini amp for kick panels

Box in and secured for road travel

Front veiw

Box has been coated with a poly ceramic finish,cut and buffed and waxed innner and outer surfaces gotta love birch

[ 08-29-2010, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: audiobuffru1 ]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy