Alemuthafukinjandro Show full post »
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Street Stock Division Installation Restrictions

6-7a

Speaker enclosures extending above the top of the front seats (excluding head rests) are prohibited. Walls are prohibited.

So...this means your enclosure can be above the window line,but not over the very top of seat???
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell wrote:

6-7a

Speaker enclosures extending above the top of the front seats (excluding head rests) are prohibited. Walls are prohibited.

So...this means your enclosure can be above the window line,but not over the very top of seat???

So this basically means no window line just below the front seat and or 13" below the center part of the roof which ever one is greater? At least at finals they used the 13" from the center most lowest part of the roof.
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
F.O. SPL Deezy wrote:
just like every other street class. nothing's changed.

dude, just go out and buy a rex. i hated losing to them so I went out and got even!!!!!
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
Shedluv wrote:
There's another organization out there that uses clamped power. 2000 watts and under, the CRX's dominated so much they were outlawed. While things are a little different there, they use fluke meters, which from what I've been reading, read more power than the method used this year at finals.

Three years ago a CRX did a 153.5 on about 1850-1900 watts with the door open (on the dash still). I would still be willing to bet that it would be over a 153 under the current street stock rules. Hell in testing last fall (I know, it doesn't count), my S10 will do over a 153 on under 2000 watts with 6 10s (152.6 at finals). Plus, my box could be taller due to the "new" speaker wall rule.

Yes, we'd have to retune to fit the "under 60Hz" rule, but going from 63-64 to get down to 60Hz isn't a huge change...

Really so you're telling me that the rex will be louder if you seal the door. I bet you'd be wrong. What org was the car in? let's see, team pachecco tried to burp with their door open and lost huge. box building for the door being open is totally different than box building with the door closed. Ask the big boys in Uasci
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
i still think the rex would dominate in street stock. I helped test that car and spent 40 hours of testing it. That was only one box which unfortunately didn't hit it's real number at finals. That car was doing 152.8 consistently clamping 2000 watts. If i had more time it would do close to a 154!!!!!
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
TEAM SUPER SOM ALEMAO wrote:
the current numbers do not scare anyone ... crx is not magic are working to achieve better results ... harder and compete against a panda into categories or bella street in 70Hz ...

Oh ya, betcha next season you guys will be scared...that score that you guys put up down in south america is not bad but you'd better come bigger than that next season!!!!!
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Hehe....Pandas are still loud guys...Even @ 60 Hz...Check the street A score in our last 3X event...One K9 one 1 old 15" CS sub... 157.5 backed up with 157.6 db... Guess what the score will be with 2 amps strapped...
Quote 0 0
TEAM SUPER SOM ALEMAO
bluewagon wrote:
Oh ya, betcha next season you guys will be scared...that score that you guys put up down in south america is not bad but you'd better come bigger than that next season!!!!!

rules 2012 with various forms of interpretation in the stock class ... followed the forum posts and nothing has changed ... next season will be easier to enterder ... or is this how ...
dB Drag Racing Class Matrix Reference

Class Street Stock        
Normal Use B-Pillar Forward        
Vehicle Mods permitted        
Woofer Qty Unlimited                
Walls prohibited
Max Conductors 4 per sub
Max Amps         2000 W Total
Podium prohibited
Pro / Veteran permitted
Battery Qty         1
Battery Size Standard 800 in^3
Battery Box prohibited
Capacitor Qty 2F
Alternator Qty 1
Max Volts 12 (15 Max)
Vehicle Run *permitted        
Hi Freq Limit 60 Hz
*Run
Quote 0 0
TEAM SUPER SOM ALEMAO
*Run – Vehicle may be running during competition (Maximum RPM is limited to 2000.)

Street Stock Division Passenger Compartment Restrictions

3-9a         Nothing in the sound system may interfere with the normal use and / or operation of the vehicle in front of the B-Pillar.

3-9b         Seats may be folded for competition, but may not be removed from the vehicle. Competitors who fold their seats must be able to demonstrate that the installation of the sound system does not interfere with the normal operation of the seats that were folded.

6-7a         Speaker enclosures extending above the top of the front seats (excluding head rests) are prohibited. Walls are prohibited.

6-7b         All loudspeaker enclosures and/or baffle boards with the exception of those mounted in the kick-panels or doors shall be located behind the B-pillar.
Quote 0 0
Sonofthor
thanosdbfan wrote:
Hehe....Pandas are still loud guys...Even @ 60 Hz...Check the street A score in our last 3X event...One K9 one 1 old 15" CS sub... 157.5 backed up with 157.6 db... Guess what the score will be with 2 amps strapped...

About 1db more if he can fit the amp, and if he put it on the front of the box only 0.7 more
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
guys, guys, guys, you eurpeans are waaaaay too touchy. Don't worry, if he decides to keep the rex in street stock it will be alot louder. Only one box was built with ample testing. Alot more left as in your cars as well.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy