00XX18X
i kinda fell out of the loop for a what are the current most powerful 18" subwoofers currently for music??
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Not sure what you mean as in powerful, if its spl numbers your after then take your pick of most neo designs and a few handful of regular 4" coil builds. I am keeping my eye on the new wardens, N3, DC neo, You are no longer limited to the DDZ anymore.

If its sheer thermal power handling ability and abuse your after then you want the AA SMD. I have tested this sub to do this really well at the expense of a bit of db. I am familiar with other designs and tested many 4" designs. None came to the thermal ability of that subwoofer. Mainly due to the massive 4" coil/former it houses.

Now with that said DD is coming out with a 6" coil neo so thats one to look at also but I fear it will fall under the expensive side even for die hard DD fans.
Quote 0 0
00XX18X
lol sounds like 6+ grand! though sounds like it has an alot of potineal... if its neo and has a 6" coil that says to me.. superpowerful motor and can handle alot of power... im pretty much looking which sub is going to take a abuse and get the loudest while playing music. i know theres no one set subwoofer but if i have a few to pick threw i can pick the one that suits me the most... you have me intrested in that dd neo 6" coil one... have any info ?links?
Quote 0 0
dB Don
none sorry, I knew there was some pics floating around of the prototypes but you would have to email DD for the real info.
Quote 0 0
00XX18X
i dont see DD giving it up that easy lol.... someone sent me motor shots and wow im impressed.... comes in a 22" as well from what im reading? any idea if this sub will be out this summer ? or for that matter this year
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy