warriorcustoms
I know most of ya will say buy another sub LoL But I like my 18 & want to fix it Plus they dont make it anymore which sucks The cone & surround are in perfect shape Its an 03 model with dual 4ohm coils Any help will be greatly appreciated
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
problem is you will need a new cone and spiders besides coil.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Like corey said all soft parts have to be replaces to fix bad coils...and kicker don't have recone parts for them. My recone supplier might have some parts, but what it cost to rebuild it w/ solid parts you can get new sub. Truth is that if you had corey rebuild it....it would be way better sub than what it was NEW!!!corey has lots going right now, but pm him on a price to recone it...well worth what ever the price he charges....he uses good parts and is 1/2 most recone guys. I can email ya some vids of subs he's built for me...1 12 w/ 2k+ power at 5' had so much air moving it did a hair trick! And it was a 1500wrms sub
Quote 0 0
warriorcustoms
ok i know it can be done seen a guy on another site have one for sale & it looks good its got a foam type surround , paper type cone with some coating, and the kicker dust cap, dual spiders , L7/cvx voice coils PM me with prices on 2 of em I found one more I want atleast 2 & if you can make it look like the one on SMD i will get that one & run 3 or if you can make it better than that im sure i can find another blown cvr 18 LoL credence speakers said if it was 01 or older theyd do it but they cant do the china stuff but did say they would hook me up on as many new ones of theirs Thought that was cool of em but theirs have an Xmax that half of the cvr 18 Thanks for the help fellas

[ 11-27-2010, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: warriorcustoms ]
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
the only reason why Credence can fix the ones that werent made in China is because they built them
Quote 0 0
warriorcustoms
Hence the reason i called em in the first place They produced the made in the USA kicker subs LoL They still make subs for others too Thats not the context of my post though I want my CVR 18s repaired Not the old Kicker comps LoL I could do it myself if someone would give me the parts list & suppliers
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
thanx for the props Josh

im not sure what coil they used i would need a coil sent to me or measurments to the .001.

i have built L7's before the coils are diff diameter 8, 10/12,15".

but im sure i can build for ya...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy