oneloud xl7
i remember when i was drag n these forum were the place to be i couldnt go a half a day with out seeing what new post were posted this is sad ..i hope the competion aint this lonely
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
well, I read a few posts earlier (somehow found it between the spam bots posts) and seems like people are using facebook for sharing pictures since it's just hit the icon on your phone and hit share. and I personally think the SMD forum is alot more used now. ca.com even seems a little dead compared to how it was a few years ago. the economy took a massive dump as well and we're practically in a depression so not alot of people are doing full on hobbies that involve burning money.

hell everyone is watching doomsday prepper type stuff, our local shops can't even keep budget AR15s on the shelves they constantly sell out, haven't seen 223/5.56 in sports authority (our main guns and ammo shop in Kona) for a year. getting more and more crazy every day how the economy keeps going up n down here locally. I don't see anyone on my island really into sounds like they were just a couple years ago. I'm looking at doing some budget stuff even though I'm in the poor house. Sell one of my atv's or an AR15 and do some decent budget build with a bunch of maxxsoincs stuff off amazon (free shipping to HI lol) but really other than that, I haven't been in the market for sounds for at least 2 years now.

thinking about starting some kinda group for termpro but not sure what to call it or where to start lol. trying to build my termpro status up like a game just for the hell of it. I disappeared for a couple years but I'm looking at doing sounds again a little here and there if I can squeeze it in.
Quote 0 0
warlord
i still like here
Quote 0 0
oneloud xl7
i still like here to .. i used to be on here a whole hell of a lot .im one of the original termpro draggers .when i joined i was right around the first 250 members to join termpro my name is james pickett and i went by oneloudsc .we were going to all the cali shows me scott sanborn knows as Q....i competed for around 5 five years heavy ....
i sure do miss them days
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
I remember Q and oneloudsc from back I before I registered and would come on and look at peoples nasty looking SPL installs, good to see alot of guys from the early days are still around, I do feel like a lot of them left. I remember the begining of shocker back then it was atomic thunder lol.

I think I read somewhere ID died. they've been around for a long time so that kinda sucks but their new school stuff wasn't as good as their older stuff anyway lol. alot has changed these last few years...
Quote 0 0
oneloud xl7
yep i miss the old days of jim jean and the cali crew it was alot of fun team xs spl alot of really good memories .the last system i ran before caliing it quits was two zapco 9.0s on 3 id maxes and a zapco 6.0 on boston acoustic mids and highs .ah the good old days
Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
HawaiianBassHead wrote:
well, I read a few posts earlier (somehow found it between the spam bots posts) and seems like people are using facebook for sharing pictures since it's just hit the icon on your phone and hit share. and I personally think the SMD forum is alot more used now. ca.com even seems a little dead compared to how it was a few years ago. the economy took a massive dump as well and we're practically in a depression so not alot of people are doing full on hobbies that involve burning money.

hell everyone is watching doomsday prepper type stuff, our local shops can't even keep budget AR15s on the shelves they constantly sell out, haven't seen 223/5.56 in sports authority (our main guns and ammo shop in Kona) for a year. getting more and more crazy every day how the economy keeps going up n down here locally. I don't see anyone on my island really into sounds like they were just a couple years ago. I'm looking at doing some budget stuff even though I'm in the poor house. Sell one of my atv's or an AR15 and do some decent budget build with a bunch of maxxsoincs stuff off amazon (free shipping to HI lol) but really other than that, I haven't been in the market for sounds for at least 2 years now.

thinking about starting some kinda group for termpro but not sure what to call it or where to start lol. trying to build my termpro status up like a game just for the hell of it. I disappeared for a couple years but I'm looking at doing sounds again a little here and there if I can squeeze it in.
Wait you mean there doing what Quad said to do ??? LoL
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
who's Quad? and who's doing what he said to do? lol, I'm confizzled...
Quote 0 0
tprj82
HawaiianBassHead wrote:
who's Quad? and who's doing what he said to do? lol, I'm confizzled...

quad is a profit around here, Nostradamus like

dont know if he saw his ban coming though
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy