Master Yoda
ok I have a huge van that I will have to mat somewhere around 400sqft!! I would like to know what brand of mat will be the best for such a large area? I also am interested to get an Idea of which would have the best price as I have to buy a lot of it!! i know that three of the choices are big in eruope so how do they compair to what we make in the USA? here are the following choices:

Second Skin
Magic Mate
DB BLue
Vibra flex extreame
Accumatt
Dynomatt

and if someone can PM me a price for the stuff in eruope with shipping to SC 29150

Thanks for the help.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
id cross vibraflex off that list unless you plan on re-mortgaging your house for 400 sq feet of it.

id try damplifier pro from second skin
Quote 0 0
Venfayon
If you use this on top of mat, it will get rid of the tingy sound that dynamat still leaves behind http://www.stockinteriors.com/HeatSound.asp?Itemid=4783 web page
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
That stuff certainly can help with reducing road noise. I used some of that type stuff in my gf's Rav4. But it may also reduce SPL.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
yup I used the Second skin! great stuff! I finished with the van. now I justed ordered another 200sqft to start on a street car for Drag hoping to start the build soon?
Quote 0 0
Oil Burner
Quote:
Originally posted by Wagonized:
id cross vibraflex off that list unless you plan on re-mortgaging your house for 400 sq feet of it.

id try damplifier pro from second skin
Cost aside, would you still cross off Vibraflex and stick with Damplifier Pro ?

I know it's an old post but the question has been bugging me for a while...
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I have crossed it off the list! I have just recived 100 sheet of second skin to use in my new Street car once I get it out of the shop. i hope to start a good build log on it as well stay tuned.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy