addiction2bass Show full post »
trafficjamz
Looks nice and really clean. The only thing I would have done a little different is the port. I would have done a slot port about 1" tall or so the entire length of the box on the top....so you dont have to look at a hole in the box. Anymore pics of the trunk?
Quote 0 0
addiction2bass
LOL since no one wants to post in the newest done thread.LOL ill just pop a few pics of the truck here then.

but the port had to be that way unfortunatly.....
the top of the box is already rubben the back 6x9s magnets... and thiers just wasnt enough room for the port to go up or under the sub and fire long ways

thats how i had it planed to begin with BUT just not enough room...

just like mounting my amp on the rear side panel... just about an inch to short for it to fit back thier.... so had to mount it in the floor.

Quote 0 0
SpL AuDiO1
man thats seriously clean not to ba a brown nose but im sure everyone agrees but when are the magazines gonna recognize your skillz and shoot your install
Quote 0 0
winslow
No offense to the poster...but it's going to take a LOT more than that to get shot for an audio mag.

Quote:
Originally posted by SpL AuDiO1:
man thats seriously clean not to ba a brown nose but im sure everyone agrees but when are the magazines gonna recognize your skillz and shoot your install
Quote 0 0
addiction2bass
LMFAO
i definatly agree!!!!!!

its show worthy to me YES.... but definatly not MAG WORTHY!
only MEADE has the MAG ready cars and trucks!!!!!
i just wish i had the money and skill he has along with a few others on this forum that have some killer fiberglass skills!
Quote 0 0
n8ball2013
there are more than meade on here with mag worthy installs. winslows car is pretty sweet too.
Quote 0 0
SpL AuDiO1
true you wouldnt believe who is behind some of these names , steve meade , jay thomason ,kyle witherspoon, danny britain just to name drop a few celebs in the forum
Quote 0 0
winslow
Thanks man! Not fiberglassed out...but that doesn't mean I can't do it. CLick my homepage button at the top for updates and pictures of past installs.

Wait til you see the new install. I'll put pictures of the trunk up once I get it squared away. Mercedes carpet is expensive.

Quote:
Originally posted by n8ball2013:
there are more than meade on here with mag worthy installs. winslows car is pretty sweet too.
Quote 0 0
Goodspeed98
BUT on a side note i do have to redue the amp spot alittle.....
mount the amp on the botom of the floor so it would leave me more space for my lighting, and also making a new trim panel on the false floor and making the cutout smaller.
and might have to do some modifications to the amplifier for the lighting wires MAYBE.
im going to be using dual 12inch green meteor kits
http://www.ledlightsworld.com/
i have red and blue ones already but no green kits [Frown]
or i MIGHT try thier new led flex strips in just green.
Quote 0 0
yung40
well..i can not see the picture...
Quote 0 0
yung40
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Your about 5 years to late bro
Quote 0 0
Papa Smurf
Quote:
Originally posted by casperskafs: