db xTc
So I have been putting together a small street A system to hit some local shows this summer... It's been years since I have competed. When I looked on the calendar, there are only 1 or 2 shows listed within a 250 radius of my home for the entire summer

Please tell me that the calendar has not been booked yet and it will be filling up soon. Or should I be looking to compete in a different organization in the northeast / mid Atlantic?

I know there was a big fallout of PA db staggers in 2000 and a lot of the teams got pissed and walked away, but that was 10 years ago...I figured it would have rebounded since then
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Welcome back.

Most events are booked within 30 days of the event date. As the season progresses, you will see more and more events added to the calendar.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
mhart
You are kind of right db xtc, even with all the shops still around here, none run shows, you will have the 2 Carlisle shows, a lot in Ohio and a good amount in New York and a couple in MD.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
We host a few right on the pa, ohio line. And we are bringing iasca to our events this year too
Quote 0 0
Ron caravan man
Welcome Back Dude!
Quote 0 0
westside23
were are the shows
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
there are a bunch on the east coast comming up in the next few weeks!
Quote 0 0
astrolade
its in a coma
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy