team unreal sounds
how lond does it take to get a membership i ordered mine like 5 months ago and havent rec. it yet talked to wayne a few times and says he is sending it out but still no membership came. has this happened to anyone else.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Took a few months to get mine but I thought everyone had theres by now
Quote 0 0
Arizona Kid
Haven't got mine yet and its been a few months
Quote 0 0
team unreal sounds
do you really need it as long as you paid for it. i heard you dont get the things wayne gave before like the rule book since its on line
Quote 0 0
ssluke
no rule book some stickers ,a cd , and a coupon for termlab softwere thats what i received and a card for my membership
Quote 0 0
team unreal sounds
i paid for mine like 4 months ago and havent got sh*t wayne is slacking.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
ttt
Quote 0 0
n_o_s_21
mine was supposed to be renewed back in may.....I can do online stuff, but I have still not recieved anything in the mail. I don't mind that much, I just want some verification that all my hard work in the 2011 season will allow me to go to worlds in march...
Quote 0 0
Arizona Kid
Quote:
Originally posted by n_o_s_21:
mine was supposed to be renewed back in may.....I can do online stuff, but I have still not recieved anything in the mail. I don't mind that much, I just want some verification that all my hard work in the 2011 season will allow me to go to worlds in march...
Ya I paid for mine online back around Slamology and haven't received and receipt. As long as there's no problems with Worlds I'm cool. It would be nice to have the cd and stickers though.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Ya I haven't received anything either...
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Same here lol
Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
How much is a membership it does not come up on the site ???
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy