Goldn6 Show full post »
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Quote:
Originally posted by fred69:

if it was an unanim dicision of al judges with the reducing of the classes and the freq thing , than it can be 2 things
- they thinck on there own pockets and busines... more things brake = more things to sell
how is that mean?
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
Tinted
Mike Dupont stop editing my posts kozliara.
Quote 0 0
Team Bassick - Kimo
What the true sad thing about db drag is that it has created "the competitor" in which everyone on this forum considers them self in one form or another. Having creating this "competitor" we demand to be heard from and expects db drag to cater to what is beneficial for them. In retrospects to the hay days of db drag we had actual car audio manufactures supporting the sport. Not saying we don't have companys support today but, these companies have drank from the juice of "the competitors".

Fact of the matter db Drag is trying to go back to its roots of being an "advertising tool for the car audio industry" without completely neglecting its competitors. In all honesty we are part of the car audio community because that is where we play at. I.E. Stock Cars to NASCAR. We could only be so lucky if three big car audio companies had some say in equipment uses. For example Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer like Mopar, GM and Ford dominte in NASCAR.

I think the cap should of been 50hz for street classes.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
I think you should see a doctor...

Or maybe we should consider playing "THROW IT UP" instead of tones and let the audience decide who plays louder....
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
Quote:
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
I think you should see a doctor...

Or maybe we should consider playing "THROW IT UP" instead of tones and let the audience decide who plays louder....
LOL....
KAI THS BALLES !!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Bassick - Kimo:

thats for next year , when the panda is still on top
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
Its my pleasure

Вы знаете, почему
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
dB Don
Maybe if everyone played a 30 second sweep from 20hz to 80Hz and it was averaged that would be better, that way no vehicle has an advantage? Consider yourselves lucky IMO.

The 60Hz cap in Street is an attempt to level out the musical vehicles with the burping vehicles being a street class and all. I voted for a higher note, but I cant see it ever going below 60 hz.

I don't see the new cap changing who is currently on top after Euro's re-tune. The car still has great potential at 59Hz as already stated. Also, I don't see the cap changing the true champions top scores. The vehicles can be running now so that tiny bit of loss from dropping freq can be slightly regained.

You cannot quell the desire to win with any such rule change. Some individuals put in hard work and dedication, so those people are in their vehicles right now as you read this readjusting their system. So don't dishonor the top street scores and say that it is because of the car or frequency but focus on their hard work.

So in the grand scheme of changes it don't change much, but is a step towards the ultimate goal.

I would like to ask though, would you guys like to see anything changed to reduce the cost to compete such as limiting amp qty to 1 in Street A and 2 in Street B? I am not talking 2 slaved amps counted as one I mean a true 1 amp and 2 amp set up's. Giving you guys more freedom and space to work with as well as lowering the cost to compete might bring in people who otherwise would not have been able too before.

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
Jeremy Weber
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Don:
Maybe if everyone played a 30 second sweep from 20hz to 80Hz and it was averaged that would be better, that way no vehicle has an advantage? Consider yourselves lucky IMO.

The 60Hz cap in Street is an attempt to level out the musical vehicles with the burping vehicles being a street class and all. I voted for a higher note, but I cant see it ever going below 60 hz.

I don't see the new cap changing who is currently on top after Euro's re-tune. The car still has great potential at 59Hz as already stated. Also, I don't see the cap changing the true champions top scores. The vehicles can be running now so that tiny bit of loss from dropping freq can be slightly regained.

You cannot quell the desire to win with any such rule change. Some individuals put in hard work and dedication, so those people are in their vehicles right now as you read this readjusting their system. So don't dishonor the top street scores and say that it is because of the car or frequency but focus on their hard work.

So in the grand scheme of changes it don't change much, but is a step towards the ultimate goal.

I would like to ask though, would you guys like to see anything changed to reduce the cost to compete such as limiting amp qty to 1 in Street A and 2 in Street B? I am not talking 2 slaved amps counted as one I mean a true 1 amp and 2 amp set up's. Giving you guys more freedom and space to work with as well as lowering the cost to compete might bring in people who otherwise would not have been able too before.

Thanks!
Well put.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
amp quantity should be 1 for all street classes period.

just number of subs different.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Drag Feldjaeger:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
Its my pleasure

Вы знаете, почему
i didnt ask you WHY. I said STOP. Take some English classes to learn the difference between the two words .

[ 01-26-2012, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: dB Drag Feldjaeger ]
Quote 0 0
murilo
Perfect post Don
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by augustijnen Peter:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Team Bassick - Kimo:

thats for next year , when the panda is still on top
lol
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy