xcetera
This is a different project, we are going to build a dB Drag Racing trailer so traveling around will be more easy.

This is the tent setup we are using now.

This works, but we want to take it to the next level.
Let`s build a trailer rigg

Since nobody in the traffic department in Norway could give me a clear answer about welding in the original frame, we just build a new frame and lay it on top of the original and use bolts and glue to hold the frames together.

We are realy looking forward to get this trailer done, and put some equipment in it
Quote 0 0
xcetera
Two frames on top of each other

Some welding needs to be done.

Starting to mount it together and getting a better view of the drawings (that just exists in my head)

Starting to look nice

Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Looks good!
Quote 0 0
xcetera
Thanks

I am away for work a couple of more days so i dont have time to work on the trailer, but i promise i will post some new pictures this weekend
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Awesome!!!!!
Quote 0 0
xcetera
Have done some more welding on the trailer project

Quote 0 0
xcetera
Starting to look like something usable

Quote 0 0
warlord
Nice welding and idea
Quote 0 0
xcetera
Here is the trailer "folded" out

Waterproof plywood for the floor

Here is the solution of 1 frame on top of the original. The new frame is welded of 40x40x2 mm steel tube and bolted together with 10 mm Bolts.

Floor is in and the metal is primed.

Quote 0 0
xcetera
We need some workspace and tables in this trailer so we also weld this in place so it stays there.

Starting to get some wood onto the frame, it starting to look like a trailer now. Only downside getting the wood on was that we now needed to use the door entrance to get in and out of it.

This is a picture from behind where the door is supposed to be.

Hope you guys enjoy to watch this project
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Awesome!!!!
Quote 0 0
xcetera
Some thing have been done, but not so much to take pictures of.
The trailer has now 3+ layers of resin so it will be waterproof.
"Wheel covering" has 3 layers of fiberglass so the water and **** on the tires dont get inside the trailer.
Have started to mount lights on it so it can be used on the road.

Pictures will come
Quote 0 0
xcetera
Now is the trailer wrapped in vinyl and the first test drive on the road is 2 - 4 hours away. Let us just hope that trailer stay together on the 150 kilometer trip to the 3x competition in Oslo.
I will post pictures from the competition and live stream it
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy