pimpin at my house
anybody use this bad boy yet. i sell db but have yet to use the amp due to about the same price of a us amps 2000x. they are rated at 12.5 volts and was told it will crush 2 PD1200.1's strapped and is VERY underated...SPLaudio
Quote 0 0
btnhfan
I was wondering the same thing. Bench them if you can. You sell them.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
yes i sell them and tring to get a hook up directly with the co instead of threw the distributor. like i said they are priced right with us amps! i carry us amps too but on order only too expencive to stock...SPLaudio
Quote 0 0
HO-SPL
the amps have been tested by David Baldwin and they work very well from what he has told me.
Quote 0 0
Team Audiobahn-Heath
I think taht is what Robert Kollar runs in USACI. He put up a 164 with them in Pro Stock so I guess they are pretty strong.
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
Got 3 myself
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i ordered a ma 4kd for junes show then doing another at julys show. cant have more than 1 amp per sub in idbl stock classes so i would have maxed out with 2. they didnt want to come down much in price eather, too steep even at dealer pricing...SPLaudio
Quote 0 0
btnhfan
Does anyone have how many watts at xohms at xvoltage?
Quote 0 0
gszawan
the pd 2000.1 will put out lots of power but at 16volts i believe that at 16volts they will put out 4k not sure at 12v
Quote 0 0
marcmdm2005
Wow really stop bringing back old topics
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy