Wayne Harris
I have just finished reviewing the master for the new dB Jams Volume 21 CD and I am PUMPED! In my opinion this is our best CD yet. My thanks to Neil Case at Bass Mekanik for putting together such an awesome CD. The music tracks are going to work great for demo's, hair-tricks, and just plain enjoyment. Even the small system in my F150 sounded great. It really made me start anticipating the beginning of a new season.

The dB Jams V21 CD will be provided with the dBDRA membership in 2019. These membership kits are scheduled to start shipping in mid-February. The CD will also be available to members as a digital download. Competitors can use either the physical CD or download when competing at multi-point dBDRA events (but you must show your membership card if yo are using the download.)
dB-Jams-21-Cover-1500.jpg 
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Hank Veach
be cool if you made a track that was very bass line consistent for bassrace on it or make the same track but several frequencies so that when a new person who hasnt a clue how to bassrace or doesnt know about how a song should be for bassrace at an event you can just use the db drag bassrace song. 
Quote 0 0
Team Sound Freqs
Hank Veach wrote:
be cool if you made a track that was very bass line consistent for bassrace on it or make the same track but several frequencies so that when a new person who hasnt a clue how to bassrace or doesnt know about how a song should be for bassrace at an event you can just use the db drag bassrace song. 

If you're going to do this, I think the song needs to be 10+ minutes long. I've personally ran almost that long in Top Dog, so it would be convenient for the rest of us Top Dog competitors if it was that long. 
Quote 1 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy