Jerhemy1331
Hey guys got a question for you, I am going to be doing a new build soon and I would like to compete, if it is up to any competition standars. Therefore I wanted to be able to find out what kind of numbers my system is doing now, and also what my new system will do. Is there a good Db meter out there that isn't 500 dollars.

thanks for any help and suggestions, I am jsut wanting to know what my system is capable of.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Is there anyone around you that has a meter? If your going to compete, I'd strongly suggest that you get the meter that everyone is using at the show so you'll know what they know there won't be any problems in the future. I'm sure you can find a TL used somewhere.
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
There are a good amount of people in Wisconsin with a meter.
Quote 0 0
Jerhemy1331
I don't personaly know anyone with a meter, but I am just getting into the car audio competition world so hopefully I will be able to find someone around here who's got one i could use.

Also, what is a good brand of meter, I may just purchase one online so that I've got one to use.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
just look for a used termlab I had been looking for a bit then one was left in my car and the owner wanted to sell it for what I concidered a fair price
Quote 0 0
Jerhemy1331
haha nice, that's legit for sure.

thanks for the tips.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy