forcefed44
I'm undecided on the mono Class D homefront when it comes to amps. I'm taking a step up from the common store boughts (kicker, RF, Lanzar) and going a bit more powerful..

I'm leaning towards 2 brands.. Soundstream "D" tower series, and the DB Drive OKUR A3-A7 series monos. Running @ 1 ohm and DVC sub RMS 300w per VC = 600 parrellel RMS X 2..

Which would be the best performing amp. I'm going into amateur DB Drag/Street class..
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
I'm of course a huge soundstream guy but I gotta say DB Drive amps can do some great things also. Thats a hard choice
Quote 0 0
forcefed44
I know what you mean.. I spoke to the rep @ DB Drive and he pushed me towards the A3 or A5 series 1500.1 running @ 1ohm to power my older JBL subs. I do like the look of the D tower DTR1.1700D but I have not known anyone who used them. Are these things seriously strong amps power wise?
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by forcefed44:
I know what you mean.. I spoke to the rep @ DB Drive and he pushed me towards the A3 or A5 series 1500.1 running @ 1ohm to power my older JBL subs. I do like the look of the D tower DTR1.1700D but I have not known anyone who used them. Are these things seriously strong amps power wise?
I'd like to know the answer to that myself. I have a friend lookin at amps. He wants to run SS like me but he's not sure what series to get. He can't afford a XXX otherwise he'd have one like me
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy