3000D
Just out of curiousity I'd like to kno what i could hit my setup.....This is not a spl/bass comp car in anyway I just want to kno what i'd hit with 4 crunch ground pounder 15's 700watts rms each they will be goin in a 15 cube ported box tuned to 40hz, I'm debating if i should get a planet audio BB 3000(2400rms @1ohm) or a crunch 3000d(3000rms??? @1ohm). 0 gauge wire for the big 3 plus a yellow top batt with a 220amp alt.....Now dn't laugh but this is going in the TRUNK of my 1990 chevy caprice classic(box).....I might go to see wat dbs it'll hit but comming from the trunk i don't expect to win so any tips or horror stories are going to helpful lol......ps there isn't really a budget i just dn't want to spend all my chevy paint money on subs n amps lol
Quote 0 0
21LBSOFBOOST
THE GUY IN DUVAL. WITH THE GREEN BOX (YOUTUBE HIM) HE HAS 12 12S AND ITS NASTY. WOULD BE A 155 BUT IN THIS CAR IT MAY BE A 140 I SAW IT ON THE WESTSIDE ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO LOUD BUT DIRTY AND A LOT OF FLEX
Quote 0 0
TechSys
TJ's car doesn't go on the meter as far as I have heard. He's scared to put it on one. I heard it passing by a show today. Nah, sounded like crap. May be 140s but it's a crappy sounding 140.
Quote 0 0
VegaS10
You will get more rattles and trunk flex than music in the car.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
i don't see a 15 cube box fitting in the back of a box Chevy with amps and extra battery u going to also need to fit back there and i would go with the ground pounder 3000D and stay away from the plant audio crap
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy