rival904 Show full post »
Nemanja
is this one battery or what?

Whats pain limit on these? DD amps mostly do 0.75-0.8 reactive, so there is more juice to it
Quote 0 0
getamped0809
^^^^ That was with 3 Shuriken bt120 2600amp batteries.
Quote 0 0
rival904
Got mine today....

This thing is HUGE.
Quote 0 0
dd151.9
Nice....
Quote 0 0
getamped0809
Did you request a ur M4a in black? My amp is silver. Either way the only thing that matters is whats on the inside!
Quote 0 0
rival904
Yea, I saw some guy on soundpressure.com got his in black, so I had to have it!

Plus I am going with all DD amps now, and the smaller DD amps come in the black now also.

So i figured Id get em all to match.
Quote 0 0
tijae
ddm4a is well worth it i going to buy 2 for ny next build in two months
Quote 0 0
Jwb_Spl
how much are the m4a??
Quote 0 0
dd151.9
Anymore results on the m4a's?? Any problems?? Im ordering 2 as soon as dd has them in stock. They will be @ .5 ohms each. From what I see here I will have a good chance @ having over 15000 watts on a burp. My 8 3512's will love the power.
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
.5 for burps no problem. It's not the most efficient amp I've ever tested but thats because its fairly regulated. So far I have yet to make it peak in power. I just haven't had the chance yet to give it enough battery power.
Quote 0 0
dd151.9
I will run them .5 daily....I also will have 8 nsb 90's now and a 270 amp mechman alternator. I have ran many dd amps and .5 ohm has never been a issue. My rise is 3.4x in this 4th order.
Quote 0 0
dd151.9
What ya think DTBROWN??
Quote 0 0
LukaQ
why would be a problem with that many batteries?
that will be what, almost 1R that each amp will see after raise?

just watch your voltage, don't let it drop below 11v and you should be good or deaf
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy