Tony Harrell
hey guy im thinking about buying a 1990 impala to play around with instead of having a sub infested Denali for everyday use...my dont know how much trunk space it have i can post some pic if it will help but heres what i was thinking..four sealed 15's, three ported 15's, or two 18's ported facing the trunk lid...opinions and suggestions please
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
I dont believe thiers enough room for 4 or 3 15's. To be honest I think you would suffacate the woofers. Not enough room to breath properly.
Quote 0 0
chevy454
are you serious?? those are some pretty huge trunks
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
there is enough room for 3 15s but you have to fire foward and take the back seak out or cut the sh!t out of the rear deck. now to do 3 15s they will have to be sealed.

do NOT aim the subs at the trunk lid unless ur riding on huge rims and want to act a fool. will do nothing but rattle and sound like aurse.

ur best bet in that car is 3 12s ported. still should take out the rear seat and make a ported half wall...
Quote 0 0
chevy454
i didnt want to sacrifice the subs that i wanted so i guess im going back to the original plan with a setup in the suv...i measured the trunk of my neighbors and it only have like 6 cubes of USABLE space for a good box
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
like i said 3 15s sealed or 3 12s ported...
Quote 0 0
chevy454
yea im thinking three sealed...between the wheel well's is 47.5 inches and it have like 6 inches between the wheel wells and wall of the car...the trunk is in a "T" shape
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy