Powered By Hate Show full post »
ivan
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ivan:
here in Spain can be sure that national champion STREET A, I just need a sd16kw jejejejejeje.

send me a PM for price Murilo

greetings
How about a link to your stats page, just so we can keep it straight when the dust settles.
I am very good in spl I assure you.

no need to look my stats as a competitor, took four years of this and I got very good numbers.

for example: street b 2007 155.6dbs in marbella seat subwoofer with two emphase neospl 12 "single-coil 4 ohm, 2 ohm total with two amplifiers in parallel with a resistance 15000spl emphase real 5.2ohm in master slave.

street b 2008 158.5dbs subwoofer in seat marbella with atomic apx 15 "viking band 10kw amp, POWERCELL 4000

ministreet b (only category with a limited budget of 2000 euro in Spain) 15000spl emphase amplifier, two ak subwoofer sound (EUR 83, unit price), NSB 70 northstar battery renault twingo 2009 154.1dbs Spain final. (term lab).

A 2010 street ...............................................
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Nice accomplishments! They should all be on your stats page, yes? Why only go for Spain champion and not world champion? A 158.5 in street B puts you close to the top AND you've got a Panda/Marbella!
Quote 0 0
ivan
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
Nice accomplishments! They should all be on your stats page, yes? Why only go for Spain champion and not world champion? A 158.5 in street B puts you close to the top AND you've got a Panda/Marbella!
I'm going to put a link where you can see my panda in 2007 with the configuration of two 2 ohm subs street single coil 4 ohm

http://www.emssiweb.com/videos/final-street-b-2007--124.html

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/36/807.html
Quote 0 0
Cactus Sounds
Wow... 1st a tie then a bigger number after... Carzy stuff.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
stuff like that makes a man/woman go crazy! lol great run.....congrats
Quote 0 0
tekk45
That is a great video! Looks like your opponent celebrated a little early there.
Quote 0 0
Cactus Sounds
Lol... right.
Quote 0 0
ivan
jejejejejeje that the right is me jajajajajaajaja was my freshman year of competition.

but I can not ask in the first year and have that opportunity with which he was champion two years in a row b street, I realized at that moment that could be capable of beating any of the champions and I possessed a very mediocre team with two single coil subs 4 ohm and two amplifiers are emphase 15 000 spl spl dynamics d5, and these amps if they are not low impedance do not give much power.

I gave 155.6dbs moments before going to measure but nerves took over me telling my friends who pulled front glass doors and bringing me under a lot of measuring and I thought in the second tone and I knew my 155.7dbs partner was not going to give so much and he gave 154.9dbs and I misunderstood and check 154.7dbs jejejejejejeje

I had bad luck
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Sorry for the mixup. I assumed you had the higher score. Either way, nice show. I like the enthusiasm of the competitors and spectators alike!
Quote 0 0
ivan
I am very big fan of the spl, spending much time in this competition because it really makes me feel good and I think that is called the spirit of competition, which I value in others when competing in db drag with people like you.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy