The Retired Dude Show full post »
rbdbdrag
hummm,what did happen in 09.
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Quote:
Originally posted by rbdbdrag:
hummm,what did happen in 09.
I don't remember seeing you in the lanes at finals in 2007,2008,2009 or 2010 so I'm guessing you stopped competing in 2007 ? Why would you care were finals is going to be for 2011/2012 or you planning a surprise return to the lanes........
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Quote:
Originally posted by john-hone:
when i can feel comfortable enough to know i wont get car jacked or shot. thats when id go.
You should have no problems feeling safe and here's proof

Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by PeteS:
Quote:
quote:
when i can feel comfortable enough to know i wont get car jacked or shot. thats when id go.

LMAO
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Quote:
Originally posted by casperskafs:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PeteS:
Quote:
quote:

LMAO
Incas that's to violent this might give Detroit a better image and shows the better side of the town

Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
humm,well in 2008 i had a quad heart bypass,maybe that had a little something to do with competing,yep.2006 was my last finals,and the money situation had a little to do with it,
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
Dude Im talking more like Novi at The Rock Financial Show Place. Newer Venue and Nice high class neighborhood ect. Great hotels and entertainment and food all around. It would be about 30 miles north of Detroit. Detroit is not bad really. Im down there almost every week and never really see much happen. The out skirts close by you gotta watch out by. But the underground clubs and after hours spots are awesome and so far have been very safe.
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
can u say for sure it wont be 10 degrees and no snow in march,
Quote 0 0
mytloud1
the rock is really nice! we go there every fall for the snow show.
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
Yep! If they went back to fall time. Michigan is not that bad . The rock is a very nice place!
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
If the venue were larger I still think it would be cool to see Db Drag finals with NSPL finals at South of the Border. That is where NSPL holds their finals and it has been a great success. The hotel is at the venue with pleanty of stuff to do. The only issue is that the event center is too small to fit every car in it, but with the nice weather that NC/SC has all the time having part of finals outdoors isn't really all that bad. It is very nice all year round in this part of the country weather it be in October when it's still 80 degrees and sunny or in March when it's in the 60's and 70's and usually sunny.

Also that location is a pretty close center to the Northern and Southern competitors making driving distances about equal all around. Of course still have a finals location at Spring Break for all those that are interested in attending there too.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy