joshua_in_michigan
Turn it on right now, if u are in the eastern time zone. It's got a show on right now, about ghosts persay, an the **** they are proving.. with modern science is ****ing sick.
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
lol holy crap...this is creepy, everyone is sleeping... i need someone to talk to about thissss lol TURN IT ON

edit-
"The most haunted house in america is being tested with best Modern Tech"

ooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote 0 0
GuitarMoFo1
I saw the episode and definitely thought it was interesting. I'm not big on the phenomenon occurring because of parallel universes however. Mathematically, parallel universes do exist, but I don't believe there is any evidence to support parallel universes interacting with one another.

It is my understanding the parallel universes can branch off from our universe creating a tangent universe, but there is no interaction between the two.

If you've ever seen the movie Donnie Darko you would have an idea of what 2 universes interacting would be like.
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
Yes, you are right, lol

but I do think also that it is slightly possible for two or more to interact. In the sense, ghosts, and thing's u heard last night on that show.... I am starting to believe, that maybe that is some sorta Magnetic or w/e force coming thru, from a diff universe, yano? cause if u watch the history channel an see the one about parallel universes, and the brymida (sp) triangle... it seems similar. considering one of the people surving a experience there, was that he skipped ahead 30 mins of time... an they show the readings of diff devices that go off the charts in that area, some along the lines of electromagnetic frequency stuff also...
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by joshua_in_michigan:
Turn it on right now, if u are in the eastern time zone. It's got a show on right now, about ghosts persay, an the **** they are proving.. with modern science is ****ing sick.
What was the name of the show so i can dvr it
?? F'n I watch every paranormal show on television pretty much.

It's a backwoods cracker thing
Quote 0 0
Trouble
Ghost Lab

Still nothing beats Ghost Hunters in my opinion. BTW for a good laugh you can watch Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel. Nothing like watching a bunch of grown men run while screaming like a bunch of girls. Guys even jumped off the 2nd story because the front door was padlocked shut.
Quote 0 0