Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pitbull:
the judge, I was going to get one but I realized I want a 50cal more
Desert Eagle?

Steve that thing is mean looking.
yep, Ive been firing my friends DE with a hogue grip and its the shiet! wouldnt replace my glocks as a carry weapon but its alot of fun to shoot and its gorgeous

Quote:
Originally posted by dBSteve:
Quote:
quote:
the judge, I was going to get one but I realized I want a 50cal more
don't be a puzzy, get both You got two hands right
yea but my wallet doesnt like that, I need to get a Bulgi AK and an HKg3 before I get anymore handguns
Quote 0 0
*1LOWSUV*
Is that really a big gun or it looks big because DbSteve is holding it?
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:
yep, Ive been firing my friends DE with a hogue grip and its the shiet! wouldnt replace my glocks as a carry weapon but its alot of fun to shoot and its gorgeous

Neighbor has one. Possibly the most un-tactical pistol ever made. That and everything is so damned heavy to operate.

In its favor, it is farily accurate and doesn't kick that bad.

You could buy four nice handguns for the price and save a shytload on ammo also.

Eh, to each his own.
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
Quote:
quote:

Neighbor has one. Possibly the most un-tactical pistol ever made. That and everything is so damned heavy to operate.

In its favor, it is farily accurate and doesn't kick that bad.

You could buy four nice handguns for the price and save a shytload on ammo also.

Eh, to each his own.
yes its a very heavy gun but that helps with the recoil I really dont want one for carrying or excessive use, I just want one just to have it. I cant justify geting a barrett 50cal right now
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:
yes its a very heavy gun but that helps with the recoil I really dont want one for carrying or excessive use, I just want one just to have it. I cant justify geting a barrett 50cal right now
Yes, recoil is not that bad to be shooting a 325 grain bullet.

And it is a cannon, just a very heavy cannon.
Quote 0 0
dBSteve
Quote:
Originally posted by *1LOWSUV*:
Is that really a big gun or it looks big because DbSteve is holding it?
its not me in the photo

I shot the gun yesterday at a show

Pretty cool. I need bigger 4.10 shells though
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy