Master Yoda
well been haveing a lot of things going on latly but I am not gone forever! i am looking to move into a new class so I have my SSNW van up for sale if any one is interested hit me up
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Bringing the Neon back to life Raymond? If so I'd say some NSPL competitors may be in some serious trouble if that's the case.
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
well been haveing a lot of things going on latly but I am not gone forever! i am looking to move into a new class so I have my SSNW van up for sale if any one is interested hit me up
Ray...I wish you well,in your new quest...
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Thanks Zach there is no telling what I could be in the lanes with next? I got a tone of power floating around the shop and I gotta get it into something soon! I guess the hardest thing to do will be to decide what classes and for what orgs? Its hard when you have to compete in too many different classes. Thanks Steve I hope to back in the lanes soon. Maybe we can all see more people out this comming year!
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
Thanks Steve I hope to back in the lanes soon. Maybe we can all see more people out this comming year!
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
You wouldn't happen to have a set of 12's available would you? I have a 9515G dual 1.4 I need to part with to get some more 12's.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL KID:
You wouldn't happen to have a set of 12's available would you? I have a 9515G dual 1.4 I need to part with to get some more 12's.
sorry I dont have any 12's here but I do have a set of beffy 10's on the way hopping to have them soon!
Quote 0 0
odog
what was your best number with that set up raymond
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by odog:
what was your best number with that set up raymond
The best number I did at a show was a 160.5db with only 18,000 watts clamped at 65Hz keep in mind that was with only two 15's in a school bus it has much more left in it!
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Hate to read this. Really wanted to see the van at Finals.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by Derrick824:
Hate to read this. Really wanted to see the van at Finals.
Me Too! the only thing that keeps me going is that I am not giving up I just have had a setback for now but will be out strong again soon if all goes well?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy